Utilit99

Will this be the storm that brings down New Orleans for good?

53 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

120 mph winds right now. 

This thing is moving slowly. It's going to be a long night. 

3 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

This thing is moving slowly. It's going to be a long night. 

Funny, the weather channel had a guy reporting from there saying how fast the storm came in and was moving.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Gotta love the weather channel drama

Always loved those people standing in hurricanes telling people they need to find shelter immediately. 

2 hours ago, posty said:

His show was canceled, so unlikely…

It's remarkable how NCIS: NOLA is almost constantly on the air, on 4 or 5 basic cable channels. And only ran around half a dozen seasons. Scott Bakula is omnipresent. And played a key character on an It's Always Sunny episode. I feel that a South Park spoof is on the horizon

Just now, phillybear said:

It's remarkable how NCIS: NOLA is almost constantly on the air, on 4 or 5 basic cable channels.

I know right?  It just amazes me that happens to this show...

1 minute ago, posty said:

I'm not complaining that much. While I'm working from home, I need white noise of TV in the background, something harmless and semi-entertaining. NCIS, NCIS:LA, NCIS:NOLA, Criminal Minds, Chicago FD, Chicago PD, Law and Order:Criminal Intent, Monk, Scrubs, Married With Children, Dual Survival. CSI: Miami only recently disappeared, and that was the dumbest show of all. I need Psych back, God, I miss Psych reruns on during the day. Maybe some Person of Interest or X-Files, which are late night shows only.

No matter the time of day, no matter what day of the week, one of these is always on my screen. It's like the Ring movie. You can't avoid them. And after 7 days, you are brain dead.

1 minute ago, phillybear said:

I'm not complaining that much. While I'm working from home, I need white noise of TV in the background, something harmless and semi-entertaining. NCIS, NCIS:LA, NCIS:NOLA, Criminal Minds, Chicago FD, Chicago PD, Law and Order:Criminal Intent, Monk, Scrubs, Married With Children, Dual Survival. CSI: Miami only recently disappeared, and that was the dumbest show of all. I need Psych back, God, I miss Psych reruns on during the day. Maybe some Person of Interest or X-Files, which are late night shows only.

No matter the time of day, no matter what day of the week, one of these is always on my screen. It's like the Ring movie. You can't avoid them. And after 7 days, you are brain dead.

:pointstosky:

8 minutes ago, posty said:

Also, the acting is terrible, the accents are non existent, the scripts are garbage, and they fire the pretty women and replace them with monsters. And from what I understand, the show gets woke in the final season. Vomit.

That biitch has been over land for a bit now, and is still a Cat 3? :o

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Did we lose correspondence with Bunny ? Go to commercial!

Just called him a few times 10 minutes ago...Either he's dead or no service to his crappy ass cell phone and crappier ass service provider. Trust me, they both suck on his end.

I'm gonna vote for the latter. 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

That biitch has been over land for a bit now, and is still a Cat 3? :o

Is this a bad thing? :dunno:

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

Just called him a few times 10 minutes ago...Either he's dead or no service to his crappy ass cell phone and crappier ass service provider. Trust me, they both suck on his end.

I'm gonna vote for the latter. 

Glad you check up and hope he is okay.

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Glad you check up and hope he is okay.

Meh...That faggit and I talk at least 3 times a week on the phone.  Also, I just read somewhere it's now a kat-2 :dunno:

Bottom line, Bunny is pretty much indestructible. There is no way he should be among us living given his past lifestyle. 
The only thing that could kill that man is...well...I have no idea what earthly force could possibly kill him

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Meh...That faggit and I talk at least 3 times a week on the phone.  Also, I just read somewhere it's now a kat-2 :dunno:

Bottom line, Bunny is pretty much indestructible. There is no way he should be among us living given his past lifestyle. 
The only thing that could kill that man is...well...I have no idea what earthly force could possibly kill him

Amen brother amen.   

15 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

I wasn't worried about him at all; I was just hoping he was going to find his brand of beer before things went dark. 

"The hurricane twisted and collapsed a giant tower that carries key transmission lines over the Mississippi River to the New Orleans area, causing widespread outages, Entergy and local authorities said. The power company said more than 2,000 miles of transmission lines were out of service, along with 216 substations."

https://apnews.com/article/hurricane-ida-louisiana-new-orleans-c43c2c68946ceb6100c2239534c6c290

We made it. Fawking crazy sh!t. Lost power and water at 2:30 PM. The winds were insane. Just got my phone to work. AT&T blows more than Ida. Hot as hell but she didn’t kill me. Have everything except power. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

We made it. Fawking crazy sh!t. Lost power and water at 2:30 PM. The winds were insane. Just got my phone to work. AT&T blows more than Ida. Hot as hell but she didn’t kill me. Have everything except power. 

Glad you are okay man!

On 8/27/2021 at 3:12 PM, lod001 said:

the whole area needs to be abandoned for good. It's underwater as it is and it's a magnet for hurricanes. Ida is gonna buttfock the residents bigly.

it's a leftist Money Pit

54 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Glad you’re still alive, Bunny!

Thank you DARLIN. I was thinking of you last night when my fax machine died. 😘

32 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Thank you DARLIN. I was thinking of you last night when my fax machine died. 😘

💋

19 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

This reminds me of the reporter in a boat on the street and then a couple of people walk by and the water was like mid-calf high.

58 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This reminds me of the reporter in a boat on the street and then a couple of people walk by and the water was like mid-calf high.

Or the reporter kneeling in the water and a dude walking by him.

Pathetic. 

19 hours ago, Mungwater said:

Now that you’re alive, can you explain to me the difference between a Cajun and a coon-ass?

A Cajun speaks French and a coon ass speaks Ida know.

Seven days without power. MRE and ice available. Fell of my roof. Hurts but I’m good. Beers are plenty and spirits are plenty. Power on Monday. 

5 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Seven days without power. MRE and ice available. Fell of my roof. Hurts but I’m good. Beers are plenty and spirits are plenty. Power on Monday. 

Cool man.

13 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Where did this one rank on your list of storms you've survived?

Well did we get lucky and wipe that sh1thole off the map?