Hawkeye21

What is you favorite place to go for a tropical vacation?

I'm hoping to go on a tropical vacation next February and trying to get some good ideas on where to go.  Our group has all been to Mexico and Jamaica so we're looking at the Dominican Republic or someplace else that will be under $1,500 per person.  Looking for all-inclusive and I was hoping for adults only but that's not a deal breaker.

I'm going to Cancun over Thanksgiving...it will be my first tropical vacation.  So I guess it will be that one. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm going to Cancun over Thanksgiving...it will be my first tropical vacation.  So I guess it will be that one. 

Only place I've been was to Acapulco.  The rest of the people in the group have been to Cancun and other places in Mexico a few times.

USVI and BVI

Cancun is nice. And there is actually a couple of things worth seeing if one is so inclined.

My sister and some friends just went to Dominican Republic. They seemed to enjoy it. 

We have done a lot of Hawaii because it is very easy living on the west coast.

only have done Cancun, Cozumel, Jamaica in the Caribbean. 

next trip will likely be Mayan riviera 

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's all booked up for the year.

Tell me about it!  I can't even catch a train there until next April.  :wall:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Jamaica

I've done a few western caribbean cruises and didn't think any of the stops (including Jamaica) were that great.  

I loved Kauai but it doesn't seem like Hawaii is what the OP is looking for.

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I've done a few western caribbean cruises and didn't think any of the stops (including Jamaica) were that great.  

I loved Kauai but it doesn't seem like Hawaii is what the OP is looking for.

Nope.  Looking at the Caribbean most likely.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Aruba

3 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Jamaica

oooooh I want to take you

Here you go: https://atlantisevents.com/Club-Atlantis-Cancun22/

All–Gay. All-Inclusive. All-Incredible.

Discover the ultimate all-gay resort week at Club Atlantis Cancun in 2022! We're repeating the success of our sold-out 2021 experience when Atlantis takes over the entire Club Med Cancun for an incredible week on three gorgeous private beaches filled with entertainment, sports, activities, parties, and great friends. There’s no better place in the world to relax in total comfort, learn a new skill, challenge yourself, cut loose a little, or just spend time with friends old and new. All for one low all-inclusive price!

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Discover the ultimate all-gay resort week at Club Atlantis Cancun in 2022! We're repeating the success of our sold-out 2021 experience when Atlantis takes over the entire Club Med Cancun for an incredible week on three gorgeous private beaches filled with entertainment, sports, activities, parties, and great friends. There’s no better place in the world to relax in total comfort, learn a new skill, challenge yourself, cut loose a little, or just spend time with friends old and new. All for one low all-inclusive price!

Sweet!

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Sounds like a good way to get your aids on.

8 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Sounds like a good way to get your aids on.

You're gonna have dudes showing up with AIDs and all types of transmission-able diseases, but got to have that COVID test.

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Cancun is nice. And there is actually a couple of things worth seeing if one is so inclined.

My sister and some friends just went to Dominican Republic. They seemed to enjoy it. 

Giantsfan forgot that you can’t enter Mexico from China. How convenient 

I actually want to take the family to Atlantis in the Bahamas. I just looked up the rules to travel there and Jesus Christ. Covid test, health passports, masks. The Bahamas also have a curfew. 

• Like 1

1 - SXM

2 - Antigua 

The rest.

Ditch the all inclusive, get out and explore.  You want inclusive you might as well be in Cancun or Jamaica, you won't notice the difference.