Sign in to follow this  
ST_Pete

.5 PPR Draft Observations

Had our 1k annual redraft in Vegas this weekend.  I know it's early but with families we had to do it.  Draft occurred as the news of Dobbins came out too.  So, wanted to share some random observations.

1) QBs did NOT go early in our draft - 5 point per TD.  Mahomes went in round 1 but Allen didn't go until the end of Round 3.

2) Other than Kelce, there was a ton of value at TE in the middle rounds.  Mark Andrews went in the 6th round.

3) I have a pretty clear break in my rb rankings after Carson, so if you wanted 2 RBs of that caliber you had to start the draft with RB RB.

4) I would have preferred drafting at the back end of the snake.  The #8 team ended up with Kelce and Aaron Jones :(

5) I was able to land all of my sleeper WRs late but hated the depth at RB late in the draft.

Don't need/want any affirmation of my draft just sharing for those that are curious.  Drafting 6th but had 2 3rd round picks but no 4th:

QB Allen

RBs Zeke Mike Davis Javonte Williams Pollard

Wrs Nuke Diontae Johnson Deebo Corey Davis Devonte Smith Jaylen Waddle

TE Kittle

DST and Kickers - who cares

Good luck everyone!

2 hours ago, ST_Pete said:

The #8 team ended up with Kelce and Aaron Jones

At least Kelce wasn't a first round pick like some of these tools are trying to make him.

Good team, thanks for the info. 

3 hours ago, ST_Pete said:

Had our 1k annual redraft in Vegas this weekend.  I know it's early but with families we had to do it.  Draft occurred as the news of Dobbins came out too.  So, wanted to share some random observations.

1) QBs did NOT go early in our draft - 5 point per TD.  Mahomes went in round 1 but Allen didn't go until the end of Round 3.

2) Other than Kelce, there was a ton of value at TE in the middle rounds.  Mark Andrews went in the 6th round.

3) I have a pretty clear break in my rb rankings after Carson, so if you wanted 2 RBs of that caliber you had to start the draft with RB RB.

4) I would have preferred drafting at the back end of the snake.  The #8 team ended up with Kelce and Aaron Jones :(

5) I was able to land all of my sleeper WRs late but hated the depth at RB late in the draft.

Don't need/want any affirmation of my draft just sharing for those that are curious.  Drafting 6th but had 2 3rd round picks but no 4th:

QB Allen

RBs Zeke Mike Davis Javonte Williams Pollard

Wrs Nuke Diontae Johnson Deebo Corey Davis Devonte Smith Jaylen Waddle

TE Kittle

DST and Kickers - who cares

Good luck everyone!

That who cares guy.... where were you able to draft him?  I've seen him on a few draft boards, but cant find him on any rosters.

7 hours ago, Ray_T said:

That who cares guy.... where were you able to draft him?  I've seen him on a few draft boards, but cant find him on any rosters.

Sorry, but I am not tracking.  Which player are you asking about?

7 hours ago, Ray_T said:

Who cares - 3rd round pick by San Fran. RB from Slippery Rock, worth a deep deep sleeper He's got a twin brother It Don't Matter WR, unsigned free agent, played at Shippensburg 

• Like 1

Elementary 

Thanks.