Bishop82

Covid definitely isn't political :rolleyes:

I’ve seen some retarded ass comments from Worms, MDC and Honcho in this thread. Anything to not admit the Dems are wrong. Why is it liberals are SO against taking their own personal accountability for when they’re wrong? 

There’s ppl who can’t get the vaccine cause of reactions or had immediate family members who’ve reactions. They shouldn’t get the vaccine but according to MDC, worms, Honcho, and the rest of the retarded liberals it doesn’t matter. This is what’s wrong with America. 

• Thanks 2

What’s bad is liberals are PRAISING the woman for denying her. At this point, it’s getting g to where we need to just ignore them when they make it mandatory to “get tested” or “get vaccinated” in order to shop with them. Just do what they do in California: push past them, grab what you want, and leave without paying. They also need to take a page out of the liberal handbook and sue them. I’d sue the piss out of that woman and her COVID testing center. They can’t claim they’re doing it for people’s health then turn around and deny someone’s health because they don’t like their political affiliation. That’s exactly what I mean when I say liberals are THE worst human beings in this country. 

edit: just saw that the place that denied her is both state AND federally funded. They had ZERO rights to refuse her. They’re getting sued. It’s already being escalated. And I hope others follow her and start suing these companies. How can you claim you’re doing this for the health of others but denying someone who doesn’t want the vaccine but takes all the necessary steps to make sure not only are they fine but also wearing a mask so others around them would be fine 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve seen some retarded ass comments from Worms, MDC and Honcho in this thread. Anything to not admit the Dems are wrong. Why is it liberals are SO against taking their own personal accountability for when they’re wrong? 

There’s ppl who can’t get the vaccine cause of reactions or had immediate family members who’ve reactions. They shouldn’t get the vaccine but according to MDC, worms, Honcho, and the rest of the retarded liberals it doesn’t matter. This is what’s wrong with America. 

Is there a different MDC, Worms and Honcho...since I saw both me and MCD say the clinic was wrong...and for bolded, I'm guess the alternate MDC, Worms and me said that too.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Is there a different MDC, Worms and Honcho...since I saw both me and MCD say the clinic was wrong...and for bolded, I'm guess the alternate MDC, Worms and me said that too.

Nope. They’re you three. If you’re trying to deny this then stop cause we’ve all read you 3 supporting stuff like this. Which is retarded. I gave y’all more credit than I should since yall have been defending this position 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Re: The CDC document, I'd say there's at least one key difference between that and "1930''s Germany" -  "Community acceptance and involvement in the design and implementation" - the US wouldn't do that if it wasn't accepted among the community - which is probably a big part of the reason why they didn't.

I guess Owens was being very intentional (and misleading) by only referencing "1930's" Germany, but for one how many people have referenced only 1930's Germany in regards to covid without also referencing the Holocaust which technically didn't start until 1941?  I'm not a historian, but skimming Wikipedia it looks like even in 1930's Germany, Jews were not considered citizens via the Nuremburg Laws of 1935, and on Kristallnacht in 1938 thousands of businesses were destroyed and people murdered which some do consider to be the beginning of the Holocaust.    Big difference between that and putting some old people in a hotel (which didn't even happen) because there's a virus going around that could kill 10% of them.

So no, not every person that referenced 1930's Germany is "vindicated."

But no one really addressed the other tweet Mike posted, where she said - "There is something purely evil involved right now in terms of these vaccines."  Nope, no misinformation there!  Good lord people.

And I agree that the people should have let her get tested, that's just dumb.

Yes there is something purely evil going on with the vaccines. Forcing people to take them and forcing people to show papers is is absolutely pure evil 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes there is something purely evil going on with the vaccines. Forcing people to take them and forcing people to show papers is is absolutely pure evil 

I’m 100% behind having people wear masks in school, hospital, etc. What I am NOT behind is forcing people to get a vaccine just to live. Because liberals are literally saying “oh you’re free to not get the vaccine. However, you won’t be able to live. Cause we won’t let you work, shop at stores, eat at restaurants, etc”. Pretty much it’s “get the vaccine or die of starvation”. That’s what this is all leading up to. If you think it’s not, then please reread what I just wrote. Are they not letting people grocery shop unless they provide proof of vaccination? Yes they are. Are they firing people/not hiring them if they refuse the vaccine? Yes they are. Are they not letting people eat at restaurants if they don’t have the vaccine? Right again.

55 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Still trying to figure it out myself, especially since it doesn't work. Why go to such lengths to force the jabs on the population, to the point of screaming that ivermectin is horse paste, knowing its a nobel prize winning drug? The most logical reason for what is happening, based on the insanity going on, is the most crazy and it has to do with the climate. Of course there is always the 'its a simulation' angle.

EVERYONE will get covid. EVERYONE. You can stick that jab in ya all ya want, it will not matter. Somewhere between 10% -40% will never know they had it unless tested for antibodies.

Seems the media is so invested in the Ds that they beleive that going against the disasterous CDC and FDA and losing elections is better than lying about the jabs, failing to tell the population that natural immunity is vastly superior and deleting and suspending accounts of those with knowledge that is counter to the lies of the CDC. Going by my relatives that are on the D side, they either are oblivious or truly beleive the sh1t they are eating. Both are happening. It's fascinating yet sad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Still trying to figure it out myself, especially since it doesn't work. Why go to such lengths to force the jabs on the population, to the point of screaming that ivermectin is horse paste, knowing its a nobel prize winning drug? The most logical reason for what is happening, based on the insanity going on, is the most crazy and it has to do with the climate. Of course there is always the 'its a simulation' angle.

EVERYONE will get covid. EVERYONE. You can stick that jab in ya all ya want, it will not matter. Somewhere between 10% -40% will never know they had it unless tested for antibodies.

Seems the media is so invested in the Ds that they beleive that going against the disasterous CDC and FDA and losing elections is better than lying about the jabs, failing to tell the population that natural immunity is vastly superior and deleting and suspending accounts of those with knowledge that is counter to the lies of the CDC. Going by my relatives that are on the D side, they either are oblivious or truly beleive the sh1t they are eating. Both are happening. It's fascinating yet sad.

Everyone always says “so you believe the CDC and scientists would LIE about these things?” Um…yes. Yes I do. 100%. Money and power talk. Remember Nazi Germany? They had scientists and doctors there too. Did they lie? Absolutely. If you think there’s a person on this earth that WOULDNT lie then you’re a bigger retard than I thought. So yes, I believe the CDC and scientists can lie. Do I believe they are? I don’t have enough info on that. The info I DO have on them is that they’ve flip flopped SO much in the past year that I don’t believe anything they say about covid right now. I ESPECIALLY don’t believe Fauci. It’s already proven he’s lied. Add to the fact that this pandemic is making him rich and he’s all but untrustworthy. 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m 100% behind having people wear masks in school, hospital, etc.

Go fock yourself clown

33 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Go fock yourself clown

Why don’t you just blow me retard :lol: I don’t even know who you are or why you’re so pissed but it stems from little man syndrome apparently 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Why don’t you just blow me retard :lol: I don’t even know who you are or why you’re so pissed but it stems from little man syndrome apparently 

Give your fake internet children my condolences for the masking requirement you're all for. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Why 100% support of masks in school?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Why 100% support of masks in school?

When I say that I mean by if they have to wear masks then fine. I can support that. What I CANT support is forcing vaccines on people just to go shopping. The difference between the two is night and day. Plus, kids are focking filthy. The mask can help stop more than covid from being spread to the kids. The vaccine? Doesn’t stop it. And only a few months after getting it they want you to get another one. Would I rather them NOT be forced to wear a mask? Oh absolutely. 100%. But if they have to wear the mask then I’m not going to get all up in arms about it. If others want to that’s fine. Doesn’t bother me as much as forcing people to get a vaccine just to live “freely” 

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Give your fake internet children my condolences for the masking requirement you're all for. 

You’re a sad, angry little man. And you have my pity

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

When I say that I mean by if they have to wear masks then fine. I can support that. What I CANT support is forcing vaccines on people just to go shopping. The difference between the two is night and day. Plus, kids are focking filthy. The mask can help stop more than covid from being spread to the kids. The vaccine? Doesn’t stop it. And only a few months after getting it they want you to get another one. Would I rather them NOT be forced to wear a mask? Oh absolutely. 100%. But if they have to wear the mask then I’m not going to get all up in arms about it. If others want to that’s fine. Doesn’t bother me as much as forcing people to get a vaccine just to live “freely” 

That makes more sense. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That makes more sense. 

Yea my bad. I’ve literally been having to switch between this, Twitter, IG, and FB talking with people about this exact same thing. Was walking my dog while typing here so it was shortened more :thumbsup: 

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The only reason I am against the mask is because I believe in the long run it weakens immunities. We are going to see generations of kids getting illnesses down the road because we didn’t let them get sick

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don’t really agree with that either, but it’s not “purely evil.” 

Also I just realized Owens can’t read.  She said “University of Connecticut,” but the article she quotes says “a University in Connecticut” (Quinnipiac). Of course it looks like she never bothered to correct it.

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t really agree with that either, but it’s not “purely evil.” 

Also I just realized Owens can’t read.  She said “University of Connecticut,” but the article she quotes says “a University in Connecticut” (Quinnipiac). Of course it looks like she never bothered to correct it.

if I said the only other time you had to show papers was with Hitler would you agree that it lead to pure evil?  

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if I said the only other time you had to show papers was with Hitler would you agree that it lead to pure evil?  

Other things you need to “show papers” for:

buying beer/cigarettes (but not to vote apparently)

drive a car

get health care (unless you’re not legal)

be legally married

go to concerts/sporting events

go to most schools/colleges (the covid vax is just another on the list)

To name a few 

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Other things you need to “show papers” for:

buying beer/cigarettes (but not to vote apparently)

drive a car

get health care (unless you’re not legal)

be legally married

go to concerts/sporting events

go to most schools/colleges (the covid vax is just another on the list)

To name a few 

Your overseers gave you a cut/paste I see. Even you are smarter than the nonsense you posted. But at least you agree the whole ID to vote debate is dumb. Everyone has ID. But proof of compliance with a demand,  is a bit different don't you think? You don't have to drive, or vote, or own a gun, or go to college. But preventing people from moving freely  is straight up fascism. Let's hope it doesn't happen, but we are dangerously close. They even call the thing a " vaccine passport ". They aren't hiding their intent. 

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Your overseers gave you a cut/paste I see. Even you are smarter than the nonsense you posted. But at least you agree the whole ID to vote debate is dumb. Everyone has ID. But proof of compliance with a demand,  is a bit different don't you think? You don't have to drive, or vote, or own a gun, or go to college. But preventing people from moving freely  is straight up fascism. Let's hope it doesn't happen, but we are dangerously close. They even call the thing a " vaccine passport ". They aren't hiding their intent. 

That’s what people like him don’t understand. It’s “racist” to require ppl to show an ID to vote. But not for the above list. Never mind the fact that all of the above are things ppl can live without (except healthcare but even if you don’t “papers”/ID you’ll still receive care). What they can’t live without is being able to obtain money to live (job), being able to buy their family groceries, getting themselves or their family food from a restaurant, etc. The left is trying to make it where you will die from things other than covid if you refuse to get the vaccine. “They died because they they couldn’t pay their rent due to their job firing them for not getting the covid shot and ended up on the streets. Sure they starved to death but that’s their own fault! They should’ve gotten the vaccine! Oh well, count them as another covid death and put it on the front page of the news. Caption should read ‘Person dies from covid after refusing the vaccine’. That should scare the others into complying” 

8 hours ago, porkbutt said:

yea she's a freak :lol::rolleyes: classy, intelligent, etc

It's important for liberals to dehumanize a person like Owens; she is dangerous to their cause.  Hence they use words like freak...

7 hours ago, MDC said:

I thought it was nursing home residents who were discharged from hospitals. Cuomo sent them home instead of camps. 

Her hysterical characterization of short term quarantine as some sort of Nazi camp was pretty funny. I should start watching this broad. 😂 

...and hysterical and broad to describe her.  Don't blame MDC, he probably doesn't realize he is doing it.  :( 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's important for liberals to dehumanize a person like Owens; she is dangerous to their cause.  Hence they use words like freak...

...and hysterical and broad to describe her.  Don't blame MDC, he probably doesn't realize he is doing it.  :( 

I’ve heard Owens name but had no idea who she was. I’m afraid she’s a moonbat. Facts.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What's the reason conservatives do that to Hillary Clinton, Pelosi, or Kamala Harris? Cause I've seen a lot of that on this bored for years.  Just wondering?   

38 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What's the reason conservatives do that to Hillary Clinton, Pelosi, or Kamala Harris? Cause I've seen a lot of that on this bored for years.  Just wondering?   

I need to head out but for now I'll say... nice whataboutisms.  :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I need to head out but for now I'll say... nice whataboutisms.  :thumbsup: 

Nice deflection on that one.  The left and right are guilty of a lot of the same things, especially whataboutisms.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hillary is the pear shaped loser, pelosi is the old bag with shriveled up fake balloons and kamalatoe is the D1ksucker gets promotion queen. 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nice deflection on that one.  The left and right are guilty of a lot of the same things, especially whataboutisms.

A whataboutism about whataboutisms, impressive. :D

Just now, jerryskids said:

A whataboutism about whataboutisms, impressive. :D

See, it's not exclusive to either side.

This entire over reach of power during the fake “pandemic” of COVID is nothing more than a Beta test on the compliance of the American people.

It is said that in the time of a revolution 50% of the people will go along easily, 30% have to be convinced and 20% will have to be eliminated. I think this is holding true.

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

This entire over reach of power during the fake “pandemic” of COVID is nothing more than a Beta test on the compliance of the American people.

It is said that in the time of a revolution 50% of the people will go along easily, 30% have to be convinced and 20% will have to be eliminated. I think this is holding true.

If it's a test, they got the results they wanted.

Same with the Chinese. They got the results they wanted from their biological weapon. Better than they could have dreamed imaginable.

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I guess I would ask which conservatives you see doing that.  If you are talking about, for instance, people who refer to Michelle Obama as a gorilla, they are just racists, not representative of conservatism.  I personally have never referred to Obama as Obummer, or used any such descriptors for any politician including the ones you listed.  Except maybe Hillary, I may have called her Killery, since a disturbing number of people who cross her seem to shoot themselves in the back of the skull a couple three times.  And I truly believe she is a sociopath.  I don’t think commenting on a person’s actual behaviors qualifies for dehumanization.  So calling Harris a slut for instance is a (not terribly classy) comment on her behavior.

There will be extremists on both sides who use such language, but to me it seems like it is much further into the mainstream, particularly social media, when it comes from the left.  @MDC seems like a pretty sharp guy, yet he used such dehumanization techniques on a person he admittedly barely knows.

It’s certainly possible that I’m seeing this through a conservative lens, but of course I don’t think so.  :thumbsup: 

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I guess I would ask which conservatives you see doing that.  If you are talking about, for instance, people who refer to Michelle Obama as a gorilla, they are just racists, not representative of conservatism.  I personally have never referred to Obama as Obummer, or used any such descriptors for any politician including the ones you listed.  Except maybe Hillary, I may have called her Killery, since a disturbing number of people who cross her seem to shoot themselves in the back of the skull a couple three times.  And I truly believe she is a sociopath.  I don’t think commenting on a person’s actual behaviors qualifies for dehumanization.  So calling Harris a slut for instance is a (not terribly classy) comment on her behavior.

There will be extremists on both sides who use such language, but to me it seems like it is much further into the mainstream, particularly social media, when it comes from the left.  @MDC seems like a pretty sharp guy, yet he used such dehumanization techniques on a person he admittedly barely knows.

It’s certainly possible that I’m seeing this through a conservative lens, but of course I don’t think so.  :thumbsup: 

Calling someone a moonbat is dehumanizing? :unsure: 

Is it also bullying and a micro aggression?

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You are, cause your head is up your ass.  Candace is a complete fraud, you should see that.  

40 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Dabnit, I was expecting a thoughtful answer and now... 

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

You are, cause your head is up your ass.  Candace is a complete fraud, you should see that.  

How so? :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Dabnit, I was expecting a thoughtful answer and now... 

Sorry you didn’t like my answer.  :( 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry you didn’t like my answer.  :( 

Your answer was good and thoughtful and that's why i was confused, since those are two qualities that are seldom seen on this bored.  :thumbsup: