Bishop82

Covid definitely isn't political :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

but you could goto walmart and BLM rallies all you wanted

luckily covid stayed away from those

It didn’t stay away from Walmart, particularly the employees.

BLM rallies were mostly outside and masked.   I agree politicians shouldn’t have encouraged them though

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Democrats had a new found way to try to control people. Sorry dude. The left in this country are a bunch of power hungry, big government demanding, TDS affected loons. And they are evil as fock.

Cool story, but that didn’t answer my question.  Are you saying the people that said covid “would disappear” after Biden won or was sworn in are stupid?

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cool story, but that didn’t answer my question.  Are you saying the people that said covid “would disappear” after Biden won or was sworn in are stupid?

I would say that some didn't foresee the left would try to capitalize on people's fear. And yet they are still doing it. Go figure.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I believe what he is considering "idiotic" is the assertion that mail-in voting already existed.  Umm, some states had vetted absentee ballot processes (AZ does and I've used it for decades) but nothing near the universal shotgun blasting of ballots.  I'm not commenting on the level of cheating, but your statement was disingenuous.

Of course, he either knows this or he's worse than MDC at trolling. Judging from the responses since... Well, pretty easy to see what he is.

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I don’t know why y’all have even been entertaining him. I got the dumb ass on ignore cause he is either one of the biggest trolls or he’s just that gawt damn retarded in which case I’d rather not even read his posts 

Sadly, this.

36 minutes ago, Reality said:

Of course, he either knows this or he's worse than MDC at trolling. Judging from the responses since... Well, pretty easy to see what he is.

Sadly, this.

I proved digby wrong in the Umass thread, and he couldn't handle it.

On 9/2/2021 at 4:55 PM, Djgb13 said:

What’s bad is liberals are PRAISING the woman for denying her. At this point, it’s getting g to where we need to just ignore them when they make it mandatory to “get tested” or “get vaccinated” in order to shop with them. Just do what they do in California: push past them, grab what you want, and leave without paying. They also need to take a page out of the liberal handbook and sue them. I’d sue the piss out of that woman and her COVID testing center. They can’t claim they’re doing it for people’s health then turn around and deny someone’s health because they don’t like their political affiliation. That’s exactly what I mean when I say liberals are THE worst human beings in this country. 

edit: just saw that the place that denied her is both state AND federally funded. They had ZERO rights to refuse her. They’re getting sued. It’s already being escalated. And I hope others follow her and start suing these companies. How can you claim you’re doing this for the health of others but denying someone who doesn’t want the vaccine but takes all the necessary steps to make sure not only are they fine but also wearing a mask so others around them would be fine 

Looks like it’s confirmed Owens lied about it being at least state funded, and owner claiming they receive no tax funding at all

https://www.aspentimes.com/news/aspen-company-refuses-to-give-covid-test-to-conservative-activist/

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also I didn’t listen to her rant but hopefully she didn’t actually play the race card because she has stated that “racism is over” - https://www.thedailybeast.com/candace-owens-at-cpac-racism-is-over-because-ive-never-been-a-slave

A white male jew interpretation of a black woman's remarks and you are behind him. Seriously?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

A white male jew interpretation of a black woman's remarks and you are behind him. Seriously?

Sorry didn’t listen to the video at first.  Looks like her exact words were “America isn’t a racist country.”  I agree that article is misleading

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It didn’t stay away from Walmart, particularly the employees.

BLM rallies were mostly outside and masked.   I agree politicians shouldn’t have encouraged them though

Thank you for making my point. Apparently you can’t follow sarcasm. If you can goto walmart and BLM rallies there is no place that should have ever been shut down. At all

10 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Your fixation with being a troll. Your not good at it. MDC is.. 

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That’s a weird post to say that to.  Like 80% of Reality’s posts are commenting about the poster and not the actual topic, I’d say he’s the troll...

Sorry, looks like it might be more like 70%.  Here are Reality’s last 10 posts (and this took about 30 seconds).   Zero content here.  And even the 3 that had some content usually included some form of attack on the poster he was responding to.

This board is like an alternate reality (no pun intended).   I’m a troll for posting links to studies done by actual smart people, yet guys just following people around with personal attacks are celebrated. No wonder hardly anyone posts here anymore.

12 hours ago, Reality said:

Classic MDC, never misses a chance to make it gay. Do yourself a favor, stop living a lie. The people who care about you probably already know.

14 hours ago, Reality said:

Probably best to deflect.

You whine like a little bltch, sorry I pointed out how wrong you were.

15 hours ago, Reality said:

Not surprising, you seem to have issues with facts.

Good to hear, hold off on posting until you know the facts. You'll look less stupid, dipshlt.

🤣🤣🤣

Hilarious.

16 hours ago, Reality said:

False, know it bums you out when things don't fit your liberal agenda. Maybe next time though, keep your fingers crossed.

🤞

22 hours ago, Reality said:

Sadly, this.

Edit:  whoops meant to post that in the covid thread

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Thank you for making my point. Apparently you can’t follow sarcasm. If you can goto walmart and BLM rallies there is no place that should have ever been shut down. At all

What’s your point?  They shouldn’t have expanded mail in voting because you think bars should have never been closed?

As I’ve said for months, even if things weren’t closed many businesses sales were going to be way down due to people choosing not to go.  And even Walmart did pickup and delivery despite staying open.  They didn’t close in person voting—they just provided more options—similar to Walmart.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Gets paid by the post, no doubt. 

You think people would really get paid to post on this sh1tty forum?

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Speaking of stalkers, holy shlt.....

I had made a similar claim in a different thread and you asked me to prove it.  So I did.  And now that you know that you add nothing to the board, maybe you’ll start including some actual content in your posts.  One can hope at least.

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2021 at 10:18 AM, Herbivore said:

really upset, no, just calling a fraud a fraud, which has been discussed by me here plenty of times.  she is the one making this political, and using it to up her brand with knuckleheads, such as yourself.

herbi prefers listening to rachel madcow...

Rachel Maddow, liberal media figures slammed for 'taking the bait' on false story about Ivermectin overdoses

A number of mainstream media figures and outlets appear to have been fooled by a false story that some Oklahoma hospitals were overwhelmed with patients having overdosed on the drug Ivermectin, a parasite-fighting medication that can also be sold over the counter as a veterinary drug.

The story, which was originally reported at Oklahoma's KFOR-TV news, quoted testimony from Dr. Jason McElyea claiming that hospitals in a rural part of Oklahoma were being overrun with patients overdosing on the drug, causing gunshot victims to having to wait to be treated. 

It was later deemed false after the Northeastern Hospital System denied any patients were treated for overdoses from the drug and that McElyea hadn't actually worked at one of the hospitals in question for two months.

In a series of tweets and articles flagged by journalist Drew Holden, well-known liberal media figures, like MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, and prominent outlets like Rolling Stone shared and reported on the false story for their millions of viewers and followers, with no apparent action being taken by Twitter to combat the misinformation. 

"We’ve got to talk about the Rolling Stone invermectin (sic) article. Turns out the story about rural hospitals so flooded with ODs that they couldn’t treat other patients was made up, entirely invented. A lot of people took the bait, and I’ve got the screenshots," Holden tweeted, referencing Rolling Stone publishing their own piece on the false story, one of the first following the original reporting.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel-maddow-liberal-figures-false-story-hospitals-ivermectin-overdoses

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I had made a similar claim in a different thread and you asked me to prove it.  So I did.  And now that you know that you add nothing to the board, maybe you’ll start including some actual content in your posts.  One can hope at least.

Just an FYI, nobody gives a shlt what you think.

HTH

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Just an FYI, nobody gives a shlt what you think.

HTH

That’s cool.  Was really just trying to make an honest suggestion to you, if you could actually include some content in your posts that would be appreciated.  Thanks.

43 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That’s cool.  Was really just trying to make an honest suggestion to you, if you could actually include some content in your posts that would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I will when you do.

• Thanks 1

Wait until after election day and all the booster mandates come down.  They wont do this before election day for fear of losing.

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This is excellent. :thumbsup:

And I am 100% sure that the liberal left in this country are praying she gets sick. don lemon squeezie and that oberman assh0le are putting all of their energy into wishing she dies.