Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Patrick Maholmes in September games 32 TD - 0 INT

perfect passer rating :o

Look out Brownies week 1

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Glad I kept him in my keeper league. :thumbsup:

One of the worst trades I have ever made in my life or even seen

Travis Kelce for a 1st round pick in a dynasty league. before the 2018 season.

I drafted Rashaad Penny :cry: 

The worst I saw was someone giving up a 1st round pick for Jordan Matthews.  The guy ended up drafting Derick Henry with that pick.

The book is out on the Chiefs now.  Everyone will blanket the pass and dare Reid to run 30x per game.  I expect Mahomes to get his ints this september.  

30 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The book is out on the Chiefs now.  Everyone will blanket the pass and dare Reid to run 30x per game.  I expect Mahomes to get his ints this september.  

Except for 3 things

Hill is a freak and even double coverage doesn't always work on him

Kelce is a great tight end

Mahomes is the best qb in the league and is headed toward being a top 3 all time best passing qb.

If it was that easy to stop them they wouldn't have made it to the SB two years in a row

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Except for 3 things

Hill is a freak and even double coverage doesn't always work on him

Kelce is a great tight end

Mahomes is the best qb in the league and is headed toward being a top 3 all time best passing qb.

If it was that easy to stop them they wouldn't have made it to the SB two years in a row

Andy reid was stopped for years in philly.  Kc was stopped in the super bowl once people remembered how to defend reid.  

40 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Andy reid was stopped for years in philly.  Kc was stopped in the super bowl once people remembered how to defend reid.  

That TB defense was damn good. Pair that with KC offensive line injuries and it was a recipe for disaster for KC. I wouldn't expect it to come that easy for TB again, let alone the rest of the NFL.

On 9/2/2021 at 10:03 PM, KSB2424 said:

The edjr Jinx is real.  Sorry football fans.

:first:

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Welp then there is that.

Sure, he tried to be a hero there. Most of the time he turns that into something incredible.

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Sure, he tried to be a hero there. Most of the time he turns that into something incredible.

Agreed that is the only type int he throws mostly.

I started Jackson and Henry yesterday. Talk about 2nd halves? JFC

I only watched 2 games yesterday. Pats and Tompa Bay

Did Tyreek Hill even play?

you can thank me for Maholmes absolutely sucking :overhead:

YEAR    CAP HIT
2021    $7,433,381 
2022    $35,793,381 
2023    $46,793,381 
2024    $44,293,381 
2025    $46,293,381 
2026    $41,950,000 
2027    $59,950,000 
2028    $44,450,000 
2029    $44,950,000 
2030    $50,450,000 
2031    $52,450,000

:o

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its funny that hes considered to be having a horrible season

yet still was the QB1 til this week

Interceptions are a high variance stat.  He actually had MORE interceptable balls last year through this many weeks I have read.  He was lucky.  This year he has had less and has tons of picks.  Could say unlucky.

His dooshy brother dancing for tik tok on the sidelines when they are losing makes it hilarious for non Chiefs fans.

55 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its funny that hes considered to be having a horrible season

yet still was the QB1 til this week

2 weeks ago Hill and Adam, were #1 #2 for WR. I have them both of the same team. Total duds

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Kupp has been no 1 all season, so I dont know if thats true

Sure was, on CBS

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Sure was, on CBS

ahh interesting, must be close all 3 in my league were 10 pts apart, but we give 100 yard bonuses

now its not even close, Kupp has opened a 50 pt lead on both of them

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ahh interesting, must be close all 3 in my league were 10 pts apart, but we give 100 yard bonuses

now its not even close, Kupp has opened a 50 pt lead on both of them

because I traded for Adams and drafted Hill  *non ppr*

Wish I had Mahomes. Been watching Derek Henry relegate Tannehill to second fiddle status. Now Henry is throwing passes too. That’s what you get for waiting too long on QB’s in the modern game. 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wish I had Mahomes. Been watching Derek Henry relegate Tannehill to second fiddle status. Now Henry is throwing passes too. That’s what you get for waiting too long on QB’s in the modern game. 

I'm not upset with taking Brady 7 rounds after Mahomes went.  I'm also not upset with taking Stafford 2 more rounds later.  :dunno:

In the same vain, I'm not upset with keeping Mahomes & Josh Allen in my 2QB keeper league.  Of course though, I drafted both of them in the double digit rounds in their rookie seasons (Mahomes 18th and Allen 16th - 20 round draft).

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm not upset with taking Brady 7 rounds after Mahomes went.  I'm also not upset with taking Stafford 2 more rounds later.  :dunno:

In the same vain, I'm not upset with keeping Mahomes & Josh Allen in my 2QB keeper league.  Of course though, I drafted both of them in the double digit rounds in their rookie seasons (Mahomes 18th and Allen 16th - 20 round draft).

I’m willing to bet that any competitive league won’t be won this year without top end  QB play. It’s never been this disparate. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m willing to bet that any competitive league won’t be won this year without top end  QB play. It’s never been this disparate. 

I don't disagree with that... I'm just saying that when you get "that guy", is really all about luck.  Whether it's the 2nd round, 5th round, or 15th round.  Last year, I got Josh Allen in the 12th.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't disagree with that... I'm just saying that when you get "that guy", is really all about luck.  Whether it's the 2nd round, 5th round, or 15th round.  Last year, I got Josh Allen in the 12th.

Oh yeah. But you increase your odds of getting high end qb play by not waiting too long. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh yeah. But you increase your odds of getting high end qb play by not waiting too long. 

Maybe.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that over the last 5 years, half of the QB's that finished in the top 12 each year were taken after round 8 and not among the first 12 QB's taken.

I only say that because I remember my big money league draft, that 6 guys who finished as QB1's weren't taken in the first 10 rounds nor among the first 12 QB's taken.  Specifically, Murray, Brady, Tannehill, Herbert, Ryan, and Cousins.  We talked about that amongst us for about a month in a chat.  The top 12 QB's taken last year in that league were:  (in order): Allen, Jackson, Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Wilson, Prescott, Brees, Stafford, Rivers, Mayfield, & Roethlisberger.