Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood 2

Chicago is the focking worst.

Live in the nicest area of the city. One of the nicest blocks. Humble brag… got a great deal from a foreigner. Lived here for exactly one year. Since then, have suffered broken ribs and a black eye( no bones broken )but it’s still black after three months.  This is just walking down the street at normal business hours. This ain’t the city I signed up for. Take me back DC!!!!! 

Having to travel into there about twice a month for work, I can wholeheartedly agree with you that the place completely sucks.  I get all over the country for work and I hate Chicago like no other place.

On 9/2/2021 at 8:17 PM, Cdub100 said:

How?

I was docking his mom from across the street and he accidentally walked right into my fully erect wood.  He's lucky a black eye and broken ribs was all he got.  

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I was docking his mom from across the street and he accidentally walked right into my fully erect wood.  He's lucky a black eye and broken ribs was all he got.  

YOU were f@cking his mom too?  WTH?

On 9/2/2021 at 7:30 PM, Crestwood 2 said:

Live in the nicest area of the city. One of the nicest blocks. Humble brag… got a great deal from a foreigner.

:lol: