Sign in to follow this  
Daltnator

FLEX HELP WEEK 1

PPR.  1 and 2 pt bonuses for 40 and 50 yard TDs respectively. 

Mostert @ Detroit

or

Diontae Johnson @ Buffalo

Mostert is a threat to acore anytime he touches the ball, but theres gonna be other guys getting carries as well. Johnson is probably Big Bens favorite target but JuJu will get his and Claypool is the big play guy. 

What would you do if this qas YOUR team???

Thanks yall for any thoughts and opinions!!

With the distance bonuses, I think I'm trotting out Mostert.  He's as healthy as he's going to be all season, and when he's healthy, he's a threat to go to the house any time he touches the ball.  And the '9ers should be running out the clock in the second half, so plenty of carries to go around.

Johnson could be in a shootout, but Buffalo's defense is better than Detroit's.

OP thank you for this question, and it’s a tough decision, so good luck on player you decide to start. 

I would go with DJ. It’s. A ppr. 

15 hours ago, AxeElf said:

With the distance bonuses, I think I'm trotting out Mostert.  He's as healthy as he's going to be all season, and when he's healthy, he's a threat to go to the house any time he touches the ball.  And the '9ers should be running out the clock in the second half, so plenty of carries to go around.

Johnson could be in a shootout, but Buffalo's defense is better than Detroit's.

Would it make any difference to note that I forgot to list the rest of my starting roster? Its Lamar,Ekeler, Aaron Jones, Lamb, Keenan, Mark Andrews. So I think I may need to just NOT EFF UP at my Flex. Maybe that makes a difference? Maybe if DJ just gets me 10 points I’m ok? 
Or do I sit Keenan because WFT DST is Reeeeeeeeealy good, put DJ in his place and keep Mostert in Flex? Or is that over thinking?

Start D J in the flex, that’s the better pick, and it will turn out to be the right pick, now it’s enough.