Results out of the 11th pick, 12 team PPR league with TD length bonuses

This is what I got:

QB: Prescott/Winston

RB: Najee/Gibson/Johnson

WR: Woods/Evans/Sutton/Meyers/Cooks/Pittman/MVS

TE: Waller/Everett

D/ST: Ravens

K: someone with a foot

I need more depth at RB, but throughout the draft (I'm commish, so I had to Dr. Phil throughout the whole damn thing), I kept searching for a value pick at RB that beat what I saw as value at WR, and never found one good enough. We REALLY got derailed when one of the teams drafting remotely showed a screenshot of them picking up Kyle Pitts about 7 picks before I drafted him (he was still SITTING there in the 7th round, and I HAD to take him), so I had to back out the picks a long way (@#*&#@ CBS) and it threw me off. It would have been spectacular to have Waller AND Pitts, but no such luck.

CBS gave me an A+. Kiss of Death.

I wonder which rb would have been available when you picked up Waller and Winston, don’t need two qbs or tes.  

Good job.  

4 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

It would have been spectacular to have Waller AND Pitts

Am I missing something?  Are you required to start 2 TEs?

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Am I missing something?  Are you required to start 2 TEs?

No, but it's great value at the position at which he was still available. And he provides security for Waller/bye week, and it ALSO keeps him off another team if he blows up, as well as provides me another FLEX position starter - if he is as good as advertised.

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

I wonder which rb would have been available when you picked up Waller and Winston, don’t need two qbs or tes.  

Good job.  

Winston was my second to last round pick. Waller was 11th pick of the 3rd round, so plenty were still available.

But no one as valuable in their position as Waller is in his.

25 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

But no one as valuable in their position as Waller is in his.

Travis Kelce calling, white courtesy telephone please...

2019 ppr Waller had the 5th highest per game avg in the te slot, so I can’t agree he’s the most valuable at his position, I think a rb/ wr in the third is the better pick, and the right pick.  So if Waller fails and doesn’t end the season as at least the second best te in the league that pick will hurt your team. 

Thanks w

12 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Travis Kelce calling, white courtesy telephone please...

...at the point of the draft: 11th pick, 3rd round.

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

2019 ppr Waller had the 5th highest per game avg in the te slot, so I can’t agree he’s the most valuable at his position, I think a rb/ wr in the third is the better pick, and the right pick.  So if Waller fails and doesn’t end the season as at least the second best te in the league that pick will hurt your team. 

Thanks w

That's true of any player at any position.

And your claim of having to be the 2nd best TE is specious, since I drafted him about 14 spots later than he was projected - a fact that was pointed out by the CBS algorithm post draft. He was the #1 value pick in our draft.

I also believe that Waller is trending up, and not down. The position had the largest drop off in value and talent after that point. Kelce and Kittle were gone in earlier rounds.

21 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

No, but it's great value at the position at which he was still available. And he provides security for Waller/bye week, and it ALSO keeps him off another team if he blows up, as well as provides me another FLEX position starter - if he is as good as advertised.

Punting RB for a back up QB and TE for bye weeks? As for keeping players off of other peoples rosters...looks like you kept RB's off yours. That is a bad strategy as you are sacrificing RB, arguably the most important position, for bye weeks and keeping people off other peoples rosters.

9 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

That's true of any player at any position.

And your claim of having to be the 2nd best TE is specious, since I drafted him about 14 spots later than he was projected - a fact that was pointed out by the CBS algorithm post draft. He was the #1 value pick in our draft.

I also believe that Waller is trending up, and not down. The position had the largest drop off in value and talent after that point. Kelce and Kittle were gone in earlier rounds.

No matter the fact that you picked later then his projected ranking, you still took him in place of a more valuable slot.  

So if he doesn’t perform like the second best te I think it’ll cost you more then help. 

Good luck. 

15 hours ago, doughboys_2002 said:

Punting RB for a back up QB and TE for bye weeks? As for keeping players off of other peoples rosters...looks like you kept RB's off yours. That is a bad strategy as you are sacrificing RB, arguably the most important position, for bye weeks and keeping people off other peoples rosters.

This only matters if RB gets hurt - and both of mine don't have wear. 

I just pulled Michael Carter off waivers and dropped MVS regardless.

Wear doesn’t mean that a rb can’t get hurt.