Big Guy

Posters....

I never owned a single poster, not even in college. I never once thought to decorate my room, it is something i just didnt care about.

• Like 1

This is an aside but it happened to me today.

An old boy who always comes in and buys machine lottery tickets.  We have a running joke where if he wins he and I are going on a killer vacation somewhere warm and exotic.

It's been a few years now and I tell him I'm tired of tripping over the bag I have packed by the door waiting on him to win.

This is no bullshit.  Today he comes in and we talk a bit more about life and he's telling me how he paints and how his brother who according to him was much more artistic than he and went to school for art and worked for the New York Post and has since passed.

He's talking about his paintings and I'm intrigued.  He's this cute old man and his hands shake when he talks but he's just this cool real person and I love him.  I don't even know him and I love him.

And I'm asking all these questions about his painting and he opens up his phone telling me he will show me some and I see one of three that he has on his phone that I love and I tell him this is my favorite and he says you can have it.

He brought me that painting back on a canvas today.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This is an aside but it happened to me today.

An old boy who always comes in and buys machine lottery tickets.  We have a running joke where if he wins he and I are going on a killer vacation somewhere warm and exotic.

It's been a few years now and I tell him I'm tired of tripping over the bag I have packed by the door waiting on him to win.

This is no bullshit.  Today he comes in and we talk a bit more about life and he's telling me how he paints and how his brother who according to him was much more artistic than he and went to school for art and worked for the New York Post and has since passed.

He's talking about his paintings and I'm intrigued.  He's this cute old man and his hands shake when he talks but he's just this cool real person and I love him.  I don't even know him and I love him.

And I'm asking all these questions about his painting and he opens up his phone telling me he will show me some and I see one of three that he has on his phone that I love and I tell him this is my favorite and he says you can have it.

He brought me that painting back on a canvas today.

nice!

On 9/6/2021 at 6:17 PM, MTSkiBum said:

I never owned a single poster, not even in college. I never once thought to decorate my room, it is something i just didnt care about.

This does not surprise me.  I bet you are really fun at parties.  

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This does not surprise me.  I bet you are really fun at parties.  

Ha, the jokes on you. I do not go to parties because I don't like them.

I had a poster of some hot girl in skimpy clothes on my college wall and my girlfriend called it my “airbrushed woman”.

I had a Michael Jordan, Scotty Pippin, and Dennis Rodman poster on my wall back in the day. Also had one of those hot beer girl posters