Sign in to follow this  
potts17

Draft Results, 2nd Pick, 12 Team .5 PPR

So how did I do? Where are my weaknesses? Will answer yours.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Kicker

Josh Allen

Dalvin Cook

Joe Mixon

Ceedee Lamb

Dionte Johnson

Javonte Williams Flex

Greg Zuerlien

Bench, Zach Wilson, Sony Michel, Alexander Mattison, Marquese Brown, Michal Pittman Jr, Elijah Moore, Emmanuel Sanders, Zach Ertz.

Will answer yours. Thanks!

Pretty weak in the flex slot. Your going to lose points at that slot.  

Thanks w

Sucks that Derrick Henry went #1 overall, so you missed out on him at #2.  Not sure why you din't go Zeke in that case, but I guess reasons...

Looks like you managed to draft a lot of backup players around the league, though, so if 3-5 starters get hurt ahead of your guys, you're going to be in the driver's seat--and you'll probly need the depth, with the all-injury squad at RB.

C

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Sucks that Derrick Henry went #1 overall, so you missed out on him at #2.  Not sure why you din't go Zeke in that case, but I guess reasons...

Looks like you managed to draft a lot of backup players around the league, though, so if 3-5 starters get hurt ahead of your guys, you're going to be in the driver's seat--and you'll probly need the depth, with the all-injury squad at RB.

C

I took Dalvin as in our league he was the #1 scoring RB last year and hopefully will be again this year. I hear you on Mixon, been down the patch with him too many times, but he was the last of the tier run so I grabbed him, also no Gio this year. As far as drafting a lot of back up players. CeeDee is the #1 even though Cooper is listed as #1 in Dallas, Dionte Johnson is the #1 in Pitt, Brown is #1 in Bal., Pittman is #1 in Ind. Javonte Williams and Sony Michel are both probably ending up as #1 shortly on both of their teams. Josh Allen was the #1 QB last year and looks to be the #1 again. Thanks for your reply, I know my team isn't going undefeated, but I respectively disagree with your assessment AxeElf. No worries though, have a great season! 

Uh .. so is Ertz your TE?  Or your backup?  You've got several WRs on "running teams.."  You should check the status of Zuerlein; he was on the PUP..  Agree that your FLEX is a weak spot.

Please see mine:

I would have gone McCaffery personally, but we all have a different rating on players. I would agree with the C assessment, not a team I would want to roll with, but again we all see it differently.