Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Today's episode of Fuk Around and Find Out

I don't usually condone violence against women, but she 100% deserved that tagging.  DOWN GOES KONG!!!! 

• Haha 2

🤣 that was awesome. She was real tough until she got here ass knocked out. We need more of this. Funny thing is the workers don't have to worry about getting fired now. They can go down the street and get a job paying the same. 

18 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣 that was awesome. She was real tough until she got here ass knocked out. We need more of this. Funny thing is the workers don't have to worry about getting fired now. They can go down the street and get a job paying the same. 

She was "tough" because she thought she could hide behind her gender status and the people she was assaulting would not dare challenge that....she learned a valuable lesson...

www.fftodayforums.com didn’t send any data.

What is that woman’s problem?  She appears to be getting food in an inexpensive short-order place and is screaming at the workers?  Over what?!!?  You can’t just lose your mind because they forgot your mayo or whatever.

This lady exemplifies why I ling for an extinction type of event or some sort of cataclysmic disaster.  It is high time for the reset button.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

What is that woman’s problem?  She appears to be getting food in an inexpensive short-order place and is screaming at the workers?  Over what?!!?  You can’t just lose your mind because they forgot your mayo or whatever.

This lady exemplifies why I ling for an extinction type of event or some sort of cataclysmic disaster.  It is high time for the reset button.

You are not alone. 😄

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

She was "tough" because she thought she could hide behind her gender status and the people she was assaulting would not dare challenge that....she learned a valuable lesson...

I do love the fact that the business has no leverage against the employee now thanks to biden's policy of free money. it has made getting a new job easier than ever. I bet they never saw that coming, just like this fat pig never saw that straight right coming.

42 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I like how she fixes her hair right after she got knocked unconscious. Priorities. 

Well they did treat her just like her babydaddy's did so..........

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

Unfortunately, genocides target the most intelligent first because they are the most difficult to control.  They would let this lady live because she is actually VERY easy to control via propaganda.  

5 hours ago, DonS said:

I don't usually condone violence against women, but she 100% deserved that tagging.  DOWN GOES KONG!!!! 

They wanted to be equal.  That's being equal.  You don't get the benefit of being a woman anymore.  You want to act like a man, you'll get beat like one too.  THAT is equality.

41 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They wanted to be equal.  That's being equal.  You don't get the benefit of being a woman anymore.  You want to act like a man, you'll get beat like one too.  THAT is equality.

Yuuup. Act like a lady, I'll treat you like a lady. Act like a man, I'll treat you like a man. 

That b!tch had at least 100 lbs on both those kids. She thought she was gonna fock with a couple of white boys. She picked the wrong white boys. :lol:

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. 

5 minutes ago, frank said:

Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. 

Sounds pretty 

5 hours ago, frank said:

See you down in Arizona Bay.