Pick 2 RBs to start week 1

Which 2? Full point PPR. 

Montgomery @ LA Rams 

Carson @ Ind 

Henderson vs Chi 

Edwards @ LV 

Mostert @ DET 

Harris vs Mia 

Might as well get some mileage out of Mostert while he's healthy, and the 9ers are playing a team they should be running out the clock on by the 4th Q.  Harris vs Miami has a bit of that flavor as well, but you didn't draft Carson just to leave him on your bench--so I'd probly start Carson and Mostert--but I expect Harris and Mostert will be a strong combination as well.

20 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Might as well get some mileage out of Mostert while he's healthy, and the 9ers are playing a team they should be running out the clock on by the 4th Q.  Harris vs Miami has a bit of that flavor as well, but you didn't draft Carson just to leave him on your bench--so I'd probly start Carson and Mostert--but I expect Harris and Mostert will be a strong combination as well.

Thanks. Carson and Mostert are who I have in. Fantasypros also ranks these two highest. 

I hate benching Montgomery but the matchup blows. I think Henderson could be solid. Edwards too. Great matchup for Gus. Harris is intriguing. 

12 minutes ago, bfros said:

Edwards too.

Yeah, for some reason I read that as Edmonds, but I think I'd still start Carson and Mostert.

Bottom line is that there's not much variation in expectation among all of them, so it would be pretty hard to do something terrifically bad here.

Montgomery and Carson. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Montgomery and Carson. 

how do you see Montgomery doing on the road at the Rams ? You think he can beat that defense? You think the Bears can get into red zone enough? Many are fading Montgomery week 1. 

1 hour ago, bfros said:

Many are fading Montgomery week 1. 

Many more are fading weepaws for the season, if that tells you anything.

Mostert is a start for me, the next is tough. I like Montgomery, but I don't know how that O-Line is going to look against the Rams. I guess I would agree with Carson

It’s between Mostert and Montgomery for me, it’s not one of those start your stud thing , I just think Montgomery as a very good shot at a scoring more ppr ff points then the others you have listed.  

Playing the Lions I do think Mostert is the right  pick, but I really think that Montgomery will end up being the better pick. 

Good luck with your decision.