Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Devante Parker

Someone just dropped him in my league.....for Desean Jackson. 

Not sure why he's valuing him so low. Am I missing something? I know he doesn't have Fitz throwing to him anymore but he is still listed as wr1 on the depth chart. 

Does he have more value than guys like Agholor, Ronald Moore, Elijah Moore, Reagor or Beasley?

He might be listed as their wr1, but I don’t think he’ll perform like it.  

Fuller and Waddle might have some thing so say about that. Plus do you really trust the Dolphins passing game, I like Gesicki over any of their WRs.  

With that said I like him over E Moore, no Jet is roster worthy. 

There have been some concerns about Parker's health, but yeah, I probly wouldn't drop him for DeSean Jackson.  I don't think I'd drop Reagor or Beasley for Parker right now, but you could stash him over the other three.

Why would he be on a team? 😆

If you believe in Tua, Parker is a nice guy to have on your bench.

Remember, lots of QB's have rough first years in the NFL and then go on to light it up in year 2 or sometimes year 3/4.

I wouldnt give up on the kid yet.   And Parker is likely the one to benefit most from his evolution as a player.

I wouldnt necessarily want him as a starter to begin the season, but hes fine on the bench.   

And I wouldnt be dropping him For Desean Jackson.  dude is too old and also injury prone.   I bet Desean is on the wire by week 6.

On 9/7/2021 at 7:53 PM, weepaws said:

He might be listed as their wr1, but I don’t think he’ll perform like it.  

Fuller and Waddle might have some thing so say about that. Plus do you really trust the Dolphins passing game, I like Gesicki over any of their WRs.  

With that said I like him over E Moore, no Jet is roster worthy. 

Corey Davis is not roster worthy ??

No Jet no Texan and no Lion players are worthy. 

On 9/10/2021 at 5:40 PM, weepaws said:

No Jet no Texan and no Lion players are worthy. 

Slightly sweeping statement...

James Robinson is proof that you can be an excellent fantasy player on a bad team. Although I wouldn't want anyone bar Swift and maybe Cooks on the Lions and Texans respectively.

As for the Jets, the jury's out until we see how their offense looks. If Wilson lights it up and the protection is good (they've spent a couple early round picks) then they might be a usable offense in fantasy. Corey Davis should certainly be rostered. 

Oh I’m sure they will have players that will produce, but I don’t want any of them on my team.  

I don’t get all the C Davis love,  he’s had one productive season in the nfl , and Tannehill didn’t follow him to the Jets. 

I see a lot of bench warmers on those three teams, and when does one even trust starting anyone from those three teams , and when does start one, will see a lot of FU to those players from those three teams.  

On 9/10/2021 at 9:36 AM, JOHN 316 said:

Corey Davis is not roster worthy ??

he should also  be rostered.

if you dont trust him week one sit him on your bench, but he should be  rostered

Parker did have a good solid stat line. 

C Davis had a very good game, if the jets can keep producing like that in late in games great, but I would find it hard to trust doing so.  

I mean they didn’t score a point on the first half Vs the Panthers def.