Sign in to follow this  
MarshRoad

Received Trade Offer-Ekeler for Carson/Hardman

I was just offered Ekeler for C. Carson and M. Hardman in a keeper PPR league.  It would save some money in our salary cap to allow me to pick someone else up but Ekeler is great to have for PPR.  Hardman could have a great year?  Thoughts?

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Why haven’t you already clicked accept?

Just now, AxeElf said:

I wouldn't.

That's probly why.

He axed himself, "WWÆD"?

Use pocket change for trades. 1s are quarters, 2s are dimes, 3s nickels and the rest are pennies. Ekeler is a quarter, Carson is a dime, Mecole is a nickel at very best, he’s prob a penny. You should accept a quarter for a dime and a nickel. 

OP I’m not sure about the quarter and dime, , but I wouldn’t do it.  

I would keep Carson and Hardman, even the owner that offered the trade thanks so. 

I wouldn't. I think Demarcus Robinson will have more production than Hardman. Seems like some think.Hardman inherits the job since Warkins left. I think Robinson will have something to say about that.

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Hardman has very little value to me. I dont even want him on my roster clogging up a spot.

Ekeler > Carson in ppr

I would do it

This.  For me it comes down to Ekeler versus Carson…there’s probably someone on your bench or even currently on waivers who will be as productive as Hardman.

you take that trade every day. Ekeler in a PPR is a first round pick. the only ding on Ekeler from the past is that they often pulled him from work around the goal line, but so what. His numbers even with that were incredible. And with Joe Lombardi now calling the shots and wanting to turn him into Kamara, yesss. yes. yes. The Hardman part is irrelevant to me. 

10 hours ago, MarshRoad said:

I was just offered Ekeler for C. Carson and M. Hardman in a keeper PPR league.  It would save some money in our salary cap to allow me to pick someone else up but Ekeler is great to have for PPR.  Hardman could have a great year?  Thoughts?

Take that and run to the bank to deposit it.

You have Ekeler? Rewrite your initial post. I wasted my time.

Ekeler last season avg 16.5 pp points per game, Carson avg 15.7 . 

I think Ekeler is a little over rated, I would have taken the deal and took Carson and Hardman. 

4 hours ago, bfros said:

And with Joe Lombardi now calling the shots and wanting to turn him into Kamara, yesss. yes. yes.

I think that's more Ekeler owners that want that, rather than the coach of the Chargers.

For those people, it will be a few weeks until they realize they've been hornswaggled.

Carson is the one you want.