Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Some Norm MacDonald to make you chuckle: UPDATE..NORM DIED!!

Just started watching it....I'm a hoooge Norm fan. 
Hopefully they show the weiner dog skit from him stand up back in the day....

37 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Just started watching it....I'm a hoooge Norm fan. 
Hopefully they show the weiner dog skit from him stand up back in the day....

Ever watch Norm McDonald Live.... his Youtube podcast from two years ago? Every show was comedy gold.

“I’m pretty sure, I’m not a doctor, but I’m pretty sure if you die, the cancer dies at the same time. That’s not a loss. That’s a draw.” 

- Norm MacDonald

The comedian’s longtime producing partner and friend Lori Jo Hoekstra, who was with him at the time of his death Tuesday, said Macdonald had clicked on a link on a lightly trafficked message board............

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

The comedian’s longtime producing partner and friend Lori Jo Hoekstra, who was with him at the time of his death Tuesday, said Macdonald had clicked on a link on a lightly trafficked message board............

It's weird I paid homage to him 6 days ago. RIP Norm! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, joneo said:

It's weird I paid homage to him 6 days ago. RIP Norm! 

You sonofabitch!  :mad:

1 hour ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

He clicked on the link. A Joneo link has finally killed someone. It was just a matter of time. 

lol...we will have to see what Geek mysteriously disappeared on this date. 

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

You sonofabitch!  :mad:

I know...ugh

did he have a farm?  EIEIO? Did it have pigs?

also, sorry. Not that funny.

Was way funnier than all those over actors who tried way too hard by screaming and acting stupid to be funny. Yes I'm talking about Jim Carrey, Kinison, Robin Williams, etc...

Sucks he passed so early, was a fan. 

22 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Was way funnier than all those over actors who tried way too hard by screaming and acting stupid to be funny. Yes I'm talking about Jim Carrey, Kinison, Robin Williams, etc...

Yep, pretty much...

21 hours ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

Wat chu mean lightly trafficked!

Did somebody mention the whole family guy Grim Reaper thing? I'm wondering if there was an inside joke between Norm and Seth.

• Like 1

So I've been crushing on a lot of Norm Macdonald the last few days. Just watched him documentary about him. Turns out, yeah he died of cancer. But he basically had cancer most of his life. Which is why in part why he was so God damn fearless.  He just never told anybody. In a very telling interview in the documentary, he said that if he had cancer? "And I'm not saying I don't? I wouldn't tell anybody. At least I hope I wouldn't tell anybody." And he didn't.

It's not in the attached video, but I watched when he did his last show with letterman. And the guy actually broke down. When Conan and Letterman and Carson all think you're a comedic genius? You're doing something right.

In another video, he totally bags I mean just tanks the roast of Bob saget. Not a single laugh in the house. He pulled a bunch of old jokes from a 1940s comedy book. And when they asked him why? He said he didn't want to make fun of his friend. No focks given.  

In another instance, he had approximately 1,800 people walk out of a 2000 person audience in iowa. Didn't give a damn. The other comedians? Were godsmacked by his fearlessness. I think he's still probably banned in iowa. Lol.

I'm not saying you have to watch this. But I love you guys , more or less. And I think your day would be better if you got a chance to watch this sometime.

• Thanks 1