Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Streets of Filthy PA

Check out the hottie at 5:19 :wub:

Jesus, the one walking at 1:44 looks normal. WTF is she doing there?

Sweet setup at 7:45. They even have the city mowing their yard for them. Lucky.

When did all the tents start showing up? back in the old days, you found some carboard boxes in the trash bin and built your house outta them.

Are they donated? :lol:

How many of these losers are there across the USA? Millions?

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I have to admit my distress at the lack of masks. 

It's a zombie protest. So it's okay

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

Sad, just sad.   So awful to see people let themselves come to that.    Life is so full of potential and promise, and people get sucked into these downward spirals.    

What to do with all of the mental health and addiction population  will be a vexing problem.    It's one of a few issues/problems I don't have any opinion about.   I don't know what you would do with or for these people.    If you do too much for them, you incentivize this behavior.    You do too little and this zombie fest is what you get.    I have no idea how you fix this, you probably can't.   

I do. Tomahawk missile. I don't think we gave those to the taliban.

27 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I have to admit my distress at the lack of masks. 

Nobody who hangs out in that neighborhood is concerned about disease. :cry: 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Nobody who hangs out in that neighborhood is concerned about disease. :cry: 

And we have to go to Wuhan to study?  :dunno:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Decriminalize it for sure to eliminate some of the crime element. You’ll still have thousands of junkies creating a public health nuisance who need to steal to feed the habit though.

I can't speak for Philly, but heroin is essentially "unofficially" decriminalized in Seattle as folks freely shoot up wherever they want with no worries about the cops.  If cops enforced these laws and DAs didn't immediately release them then maybe things would improve some. :dunno:

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

I can't speak for Philly, but heroin is essentially "unofficially" decriminalized in Seattle as folks freely shoot up wherever they want with no worries about the cops.  If cops enforced these laws and DAs didn't immediately release them then maybe things would improve some. :dunno:

All drugs right? I am planning a trip there to test out how the cocaine smells.

Just now, edjr said:

Like fentanyl 

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Like fentanyl 

:nono:  no one wants to kill their customers, noob

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

Oregon is the land of the 100% LEGAL drugs, so put on your black bloc and head to Portland my antifa brotha!  ✊

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Oregon is the land of the 100% LEGAL drugs, so put on your black bloc and head to Portland my antifa brotha!  ✊

:overhead:

33 minutes ago, DonS said:

It’s the same in Philly. The thing is, the state doesn’t want to assume the room, board, and medical care of thousands of junkies indefinitely, knowing full well that 90% of them will be back on the street shooting up upon release. 

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s the same in Philly. The thing is, the state doesn’t want to assume the room, board, and medical care of thousands of junkies indefinitely, knowing full well that 90% of them will be back on the street shooting up upon release. 

What you say makes perfect sense except when you tally up the cost the taxpayers are already paying to combat the "homeless crisis".  Most of the homeless destroying our cities are these junkies, so I'd rather pay for their upkeep in jail while they are FORCED to get clean vs wasting money on things that will NEVER change UNTIL they get clean. 

Edit: again I'm speaking about the situation in Seattle.  Does PA / Philly currently waste millions upon millions of dollars on "homelessness"? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

What you say makes perfect sense except when you tally up the cost the taxpayers are already paying to combat the "homeless crisis".  Most of the homeless destroying our cities are these junkies, so I'd rather pay for their upkeep in jail while they are FORCED to get clean vs wasting money on things that will NEVER change UNTIL they get clean. 

You should look into what it costs to keep these people in prison. If you arrest a junkie, that person might never have seen a doctor in his life and the state is suddenly responsible for his medical, dental, mental healthcare etc. for the duration of his stay in addition to food, clothing, shelter, the costs of operating prisons etc. 

Then he gets out at some point with a criminal record that makes gainful employment impossible and … goes right back to using.

I don’t have the answers. I just don’t think throwing the book at junkies is the answer any more than giving them cash. We should really be decriminalizing drugs and treating addiction like a public health crisis vs. a criminal justice issue IMO. 

• Sad 2

53 minutes ago, MDC said:

You should look into what it costs to keep these people in prison. If you arrest a junkie, that person might never have seen a doctor in his life and the state is suddenly responsible for his medical, dental, mental healthcare etc. for the duration of his stay in addition to food, clothing, shelter, the costs of operating prisons etc. 

Then he gets out at some point with a criminal record that makes gainful employment impossible and … goes right back to using.

I don’t have the answers. I just don’t think throwing the book at junkies is the answer any more than giving them cash. We should really be decriminalizing drugs and treating addiction like a public health crisis vs. a criminal justice issue IMO. 

Fair enough.  I agree there is no easy solution.  :cheers:

Personally, though, I'd rather my tax dollars go towards all those jail/medical expenses while keeping them away from the rest of society vs. being wasted on homeless outreach services WHICH THEY OFTEN REJECT BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO GET CLEAN.  All while they continue to turn public parks into tent cities, assault people and commit other crimes, sh1t in the street, endanger folks with their discarded needles, etc, etc. 

Probably a waste of money either way but the jail approach would help keep the taxpayers safer and MIGHT actually help them straighten out their lives by making them at least get clean for a period of time.  If they slip back to their previous ways then so be it, but at least they'll have a better chance.

Nary a mask in that video.  Why haven't all  these people died from the Kung Flu yet?   :mad:

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Nary a mask in that video.  Why haven't all  these people died from the Kung Flu yet?   :mad:

Why do you think they're all bending over like that?  THEY NEED RESPIRATORS STAT!!!!! 

New installment :banana:

And they say the zombie apocalypse isnt real.  Fukk that is sad.. the apathy is amazing.  I like all the amazing trucks and acuras parked on the street..

This is how I picture most of you out in the real world, only you wearing MAGA hats and bearing raggedy  Trump flags on poles shoved down your tattered, pooped-stained Kmart sweat pants, cluelessly lurching around the trash-covered sidewalks in search with your glazed eyes for discarded votes and conspiracy theories while picking at armpit scabs.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1