Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

What team will finish with the worst record?

Worst record  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which team

Public poll

I think it will be Jags, Eagles, or Giants.

Vegas gives the Texans the lowest odds but Tyrod Taylor has a 50-20 TD/INT ratio, 61% completion ratio, and most importantly a winning record in the NFL as a starting QB.

It's easily Houston.  Their roster is terrible.  There's no way they get more than 2 wins this year.  I don't think the Bengals, Jags or Giants will even be remotely close to being in that category.  I think all 3 of them are in the 6+ wins category.  The Eagles will be down there, around 4 wins.  I think they'll be there with the Panthers, Saints, Lions, and Jets.

All of that said, I'm going off perception.  I haven't looked at their schedules.

Jets or Texans or Lions. 

I think it will be the Texans.

Too many bad things swirling around that team, and they were kind of underachievers to begin with

I'm betting the lions. They are in the tougher division. Giants, Eagles and Houston, Jax might give each other the extra win to keep them from the bottom.

On 9/8/2021 at 8:33 AM, MTSkiBum said:

Public poll

I think it will be Jags, Eagles, or Giants.

Vegas gives the Texans the lowest odds but Tyrod Taylor has a 50-20 TD/INT ratio, 61% completion ratio, and most importantly a winning record in the NFL as a starting QB.

I friend and I were trying to figure out how many games with Tyrod have to win to get benched.  I think they will be better than expected. Not much but still better than expected