edjr

How many of you will never leave?

:wave:

5 minutes ago, frank said:

I was told I can check out anytime I like. 

but you can never leave

"you don't have to go home but you can't stay here" 🎶

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

"you don't have to go home but you can't stay here" 🎶

My closing line when closing the bar. :wub:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, posty said:

Ugh, what a crappy song...

I won't go as far as to say it's crappy, but it's highly overrated.

After 20+ years of listing to you morons rant... nevah!  But I don't facebook and never contacted any of yall. No one in my family would know to update this forum to mention my natural or untimely death.

So if I ever go more than one month without posting, you'll know the great Gobble is officially dead... or too incapacitated to type on this stupid forum. Therefore, I'd like to say my goodbye's now. Goodbye geek club. Let my dead puffer fish be on your conscience forever.  :ninja:

On my death bed I will give my username and handle to my son, who I have trained since birth to continue trolling you fockers forevah.

:wave: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

After 20+ years of listing to you morons rant... nevah!  But I don't facebook and never contacted any of yall. No one in my family would know to update this forum to mention my natural or untimely death.

So if I ever go more than one month without posting, you'll know the great Gobble is officially dead... or too incapacitated to type on this stupid forum. Therefore, I'd like to say my goodbye's now. Goodbye geek club. Let my dead puffer fish be on your conscience forever.  :ninja:

Leave me your password and I'll be sure to let everyone know

I might end up moving on some time. Done the same thing when I was younger on another board as well as chat rooms back in the day. Never thought I’d leave those when I was younger. But I did. Prob end up happening here too eventually 

• Haha 1

I may be one of the reasons for this thread because recently, I have cut back significantly on online time and reorganized some life priorities, chiefly caused by homeschooling my son. In turn, my post pace has dropped significantly. But I've got no plans of actually leaving, no.

On 9/11/2021 at 8:31 PM, Voltaire said:

I may be one of the reasons for this thread because recently, I have cut back significantly on online time and reorganized some life priorities, chiefly caused by homeschooling my son. In turn, my post pace has dropped significantly. But I've got no plans of actually leaving, no.

Here's a tip.  You weren't any of the reasons.