Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Matrix 4 - Official Trailer

Trailer looks good. Still holding out hope it's not going to be woke garbage.

Matrix 4

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I need to rewatch the last 3 1st movie.  It's been a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing the new one.

Corrected it for you.    #s 2 & 3 kinda sucked and the plots made no sense at all.    But by then the Wachowskis (sp?) had lost their minds and gone full trans and had become women.   

I have hope but not a lot of faith that they will pull it off.   It will probably be trash but it will make a billion dollars in China so they won't care if it's trash.   

Been waiting on it. I just

31 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Trailer looks good. Still holding out hope it's not going to be woke garbage.

Matrix 4

The Matrix is known to have an assortment of unique looking characters so having kickass women and different minorities is fine. Just hope they don’t try to add wokeness to it like you don’t want. Overall looks good. A little upset Lawrence Fishburn isn’t in it as Morpheus though 

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The Matrix is known to have an assortment of unique looking characters so having kickass women and different minorities is fine. Just hope they don’t try to add wokeness to it like you don’t want. Overall looks good. A little upset Lawrence Fishburn isn’t in it as Morpheus though 

Yeah that seemed weird. I almost think they needed to recast everyone.

Feel the same way about the next top gun.  Just make it badass please?  Nothing wrong with a movie that has straight white men as its target for crying out loud.  

50 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So, you think two weirdo brothers who BOTH transitioned to women a decade ago aren't going to have wokeness in their movie?  I wouldn't bet on it.  It's probably going to be a woke cringe fest like their netflix series Sense 8.  These freaks are the epitome of wokeness and push this stuff in ALL of their movies.

I'll probably still go see it, though.

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So, you think two weirdo brothers who BOTH transitioned to women a decade ago aren't going to have wokeness in their movie?  I wouldn't bet on it.  It's probably going to be a woke cringe fest like their netflix series Sense 8.  These freaks are the epitome of wokeness and push this stuff in ALL of their movies.

This is where I'm at. I'll wait to learn more, but yeah it's going to be woke hot garbage 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Djgb - 

Fishburn is like 300 lbs plus these days.   No matter the simulation/CGI = you ain't gonna believe he's flyin thru the air and kicking a$$ looking the way he does these days.   

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Dub - 

Fishburn is like 300 lbs plus this day.   No matter the simulation/CGI = you ain't gonna believe he's flyin thru the air and kicking a$$ looking the way he does these days.   

It’s the matrix. The rules don’t apply there. They’re already dodging bullets and flying through the air. I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to see that. But then again, he’s also getting up there in age 

I never understood the appeal of people beating the crap out of each other for 15 minutes straight and no one gets injured. Why even punch each other?

I never got past the first one.

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I never understood the appeal of people beating the crap out of each other for 15 minutes straight and no one gets injured. Why even punch each other?

I never got past the first one.

I never did either and I like the first one a lot.  I still watch it now and again.   But never had any interest in the sequels.

16 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I hadn't realized that both of them did that. :shocking:  As Neo would say: "Whoah" 

Agree that 1st one was the only good one.  The freeway scene in #2 was at least memorable. I've completely blocked all memories of #3 from my mind, aside from the residual memory of it being complete sh1t.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DonS said:

I hadn't realized that both of them did that. :shocking:  As Neo would say: "Whoah" 

Agree that 1st one was the only good one.  The freeway scene in #2 was at least memorable. I've completely blocked all memories of #3 from my mind, aside from the residual memory of it being complete sh1t.