Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 1: We back!!

My idiot kicker Greg Zuerlein!

1 half of football and he's already missed 2 FGs and a PAT!

Looks like he's hitting waivers this week!

8 minutes ago, polecatt said:

This is a revolting development for my "Week 7" team.

Guess I'll have to pick up his replacement.

8 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Greg the Leg looks like an amputee tonight. 

Mike Evans, get your sorry disappearing act ass in gear and blow Brady like AB does so you can get some catches you bum! Oh yea, and GNAW MY ROOT!

• Haha 2

Copper looks like he’s healthy and might be Dak favorite target again. 

Ah, the FU Thread.   A tradition unlike any other.  

Don't have much to complain about yet having started CeeDee and Gronk tonight.   But I guess that I can say FU CeeDee for dropping three passes.  

Carry on.    I can't wait to see GratefulEgg's eventual entry;  always good for a laugh.   

In 2 of my leagues I have much better lineups than my opponents.  I started Zeke in both.  Went against Cooper in 1, and Cooper and Dak in the other.  

Awesome start to the season.  Fock fantasy football.  I'm too old for this

I'm a Mike Evans owner and I could very well be pissed off at him but how can I be pissed off at him when he can't throw himself the ball. For some reason Brady was really not looking his way. Such as life.

5 minutes ago, jtztdm said:

I'm a Mike Evans owner and I could very well be pissed off at him but how can I be pissed off at him when he can't throw himself the ball. For some reason Brady was really not looking his way. Such as life.

Those receivers will all rotate big games each week

jtz: I read that Evans went up against DAL's best corner (by far).  So, Brady went for the easier matchups.

But, yeah.  FU to Zeke -  WHO AXE ELF WAS *ADAMANT* THAT I PLAY.  Whoops..  🤪

And Evans - looks like Gronk was the RZ threat for this week (hopefully not a sign for the season..).  And speaking of Gronk - on my bench..  😕

Legatron sure has a lot of rust!!   Get that cyborg an oil can!!     lol   He did better in the 2nd half.   I don't hold it against him that he missed a 60 yarder!   

2 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

In 2 of my leagues I have much better lineups than my opponents.  I started Zeke in both.  Went against Cooper in 1, and Cooper and Dak in the other.  

Awesome start to the season.  Fock fantasy football.  I'm too old for this

It is hard to have a much better lineup if you have Zeke as your RB1 in both.  TB has a great run D but there were a couple of plays were he just wasn't able to make elite RB moves.  I owned him last year and after watching him play felt like he lost it.  Happens to RBs.  The pictures of Zeke in the best shape of his life created some excitement for others.  The potential to be in a high scoring offense.  Last night showed that he has in fact lost it.  I'd expect the Pollard split to start to get to 60/40 and Zeke is a RB2.

12 hours ago, DonS said:

Greg the Leg looks like an amputee tonight. 

He ended up getting me 15, but I really could have used those 14 he left on the board.

This league gets crazy bonuses for long FGs and he missed a 60 yd kick

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

FU to my league for voting down switching to ppr from non ppr. That was 22 points left behind between Cooper's 13 catches and Gronk's 9

Do you get points for yards? 

21 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yards and tds

So why do you need a point for a reception? QB’s don’t get a point per completion usually, nor do Rb’s get a point per rush. Imagine losing a yard rushing and getting a point for it? PPR is antiquated, put in place at a time where if you didn’t have a big RB by picking at the front of the draft you were toast for the most part. It was done to even up the positions. That’s no longer the case. Teams throw the ball just as much as they run it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So why do you need a point for a reception? QB’s don’t get a point per completion usually, nor do Rb’s get a point per rush. Imagine losing a yard rushing and getting a point for it? PPR is antiquated, put in place at a time where if you didn’t have a big RB by picking at the front of the draft you were toast for the most part. It was done to even up the positions. That’s no longer the case. Teams throw the ball just as much as they run it. 

Its not a big deal. I was just saying it because it was brought up for a vote before we drafted. Im cool with having one non ppr league. Plus it's only 3 guys on my team that it will really matter for. Cooper, Diggs, and Gronk for one game at least 

Lol it’s not a big deal , but you gave your league a fu for not going ppr.  

Looks like a big deal n 

4 hours ago, Bills04 said:

Zeke - WHO AXE ELF WAS *ADAMANT* THAT I PLAY

Weren't you the guy who wanted to start RoJo instead?

4 hours ago, Bills04 said:

jtz: I read that Evans went up against DAL's best corner (by far).  So, Brady went for the easier matchups.

But, yeah.  FU to Zeke -  WHO AXE ELF WAS *ADAMANT* THAT I PLAY.  Whoops..  🤪

And Evans - looks like Gronk was the RZ threat for this week (hopefully not a sign for the season..).  And speaking of Gronk - on my bench..  😕

I posted in that thread as well.

You gave us limited options and it was suggested to bench Ronald Jones, which was the correct move even with hindsight.

I don't have an awful lot to complain about today, but after sticking Mostert into all of my lineups, he can't go a quarter without injuring his knee.

Really Raheem Must-start??

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2021 at 8:06 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

PPR is just a way to let WRs compete more evenly with RBs for value.  It's not meant to assign a specific value to a guy catching the ball.  You could also just give more points for receiving yards, but PPR is a handy way to do it too.

Wilson and Lockett killing it against me.

FU Metcalf!!!

32 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I don't have an awful lot to complain about today, but after sticking Mostert into all of my lineups, he can't go a quarter without injuring his knee.

Really Raheem Must-start??

Axually, I had Must-start in all the lineups I could--except one.  I thought I had better players in every starting position, even with Mostert's rosy outlook.  And then this morning, when Sermon was a healthy scratch, I was like fork it--Mostert over Brandin Cooks it is.

2 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

This Aiyuk goose egg is awesome.

Better this week than in a week when you're axually starting him.

31 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

This Aiyuk goose egg is awesome.

I started him over Dionte Johnson; last minute too.  That's what I get for listening to the "experts" when I'm heading out the door.  I'm a Sun Devil man! (seriously) so it was a little bit of a homer tiebreaker.  :mellow: 

FU Aaron Jones, though it's hardly his fault.  I was feeling good seeing my opponent's Zeke do sh1t on Thursday and then Jones does worse. :mad: