Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Trading for Zeke

Gonna throw out some offers for panicky Zeke owners. Here are the guys i'm willing to trade. I'd do a 1-for-1 trade or 2-for 1. If you own Zeke, would you take any of these guys, or combo of guys, for Zeke? Help me figure out what an attractive offer would be?

Montgomery, Carson, Henderson, Mostert, Harris

McLauring 

I doubt anyone's going to be willing to give up a guy they took in the first 6/7 picks after Week 1. Especially at a position that's already thin.

I think you'd need to give up Montgomery/Carson + McLaurin. If his RB depth is bad, then you might be able to offer two RBs.

I wouldn't take the bait.

8 minutes ago, show me the murray said:

I doubt anyone's going to be willing to give up a guy they took in the first 6/7 picks after Week 1. Especially at a position that's already thin.

I think you'd need to give up Montgomery/Carson + McLaurin. If his RB depth is bad, then you might be able to offer two RBs.

I wouldn't take the bait.

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, bfros said:

Montgomery, Carson, Henderson, Mostert, Harris

Najee Harris would probly be the only one of those he would be willing to consider.

19 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Najee Harris would probly be the only one of those he would be willing to consider.

It’s Damian Harris :( 

39 minutes ago, bfros said:

It’s Damian Harris :( 

No, you didn't specify, so I'm going with Najee.

No don’t do the deal for Harris n

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

No don’t do the deal for Harris n

guys, I have Damian Harris, not Najee. I would not trade Najee for Zeke at this point. 

I offered Montgomery for Zeke straight up. Will see how he reacts. May also offer Carson + D.Harris for Zeke. 

2 hours ago, bfros said:

May also offer Carson + D.Harris for Zeke

That would be an error.  What if the guy axually accepts it and you're stuck with Zeke instead of Carson and Harris?

Problem OP is that your going to give up more then your going to gain.  

If you can go Mostert who’s an injury waiting to happen and  D Harris I would do that. 

If you can pull that off, let me know I sale that owner a bridge that goes from San Diego to Hawaii.

i wouldn’t give him Carson or Montgomery.   

But if I own the Zeke that’s what I would ask for in return for the Zeke. 

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

That would be an error.  What if the guy axually accepts it and you're stuck with Zeke instead of Carson and Harris?

so if I'm understanding AxeElf lingo, you are saying Carson/Harris is too much to spend to get Zeke??? 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Problem OP is that your going to give up more then your going to gain.  

If you can go Mostert who’s an injury waiting to happen and  D Harris I would do that. 

If you can pull that off, let me know I sale that owner a bridge that goes from San Diego to Hawaii.

i wouldn’t give him Carson or Montgomery.   

But if I own the Zeke that’s what I would ask for in return for the Zeke. 

you wouldn't give up Montgomery or Carson in a one for one trade to get Zeke??? Seriously?  

I've offered him Montgomery straight up for Zeke. Offer went out this morning. He's been sitting on it, so I know he's thinking about it. 

Maybe I offer Mostert and Harris for Zeke? See if he likes that more? Or maybe Carson/Harris for Zeke. Is that giving up too much?? 

You thought about offering this other owner Carson and Harris, I wouldn’t offer him a two for one with Montgomery or Carson as one of the two players in the deal. 

But if I’m the Zeke owner I probably won’t be be interested in trading him away, since he was by first draft, plus he’s going to used a lot more going forward.  

So I would shoot low with Mostert and Harris. But personally I’m not all that excited about D Harris going forward. 

But if you get the Zeke for just Montgomery congrats. 

On 9/11/2021 at 12:51 AM, weepaws said:

You thought about offering this other owner Carson and Harris, I wouldn’t offer him a two for one with Montgomery or Carson as one of the two players in the deal. 

But if I’m the Zeke owner I probably won’t be be interested in trading him away, since he was by first draft, plus he’s going to used a lot more going forward.  

So I would shoot low with Mostert and Harris. But personally I’m not all that excited about D Harris going forward. 

But if you get the Zeke for just Montgomery congrats. 

I'm with WeePaws on this.  if you get  him for Montgomery straight up congrats.

I doubt it will happen.  lots of people sit on undesireable offers and just let them expire.  that doesnt mean hes thinking on this.

I  personally wouldnt make the deal, but we also dont know a lot of things here.   scoring system,  keeper or redraft league, both rosters.

if you are filling a need of his in  your 2 for 1, he may consider it.  especially  if he doesnt have a deep roster.  Most times those 2 for 1 deals backfire for the player getting 2  because its not really 2 for 1  he still has to drop a player to make  a roster spot for that second player hes getting.

Keep that in mind