Sign in to follow this  
Daltnator

Down big-Swing for fences play?

PPR League with bonus points for long TDs and at 100 yds rushing/receiving and 300 yds passing. 

I’m already 40 points in the hole because my opponent had friggin Antonio Brown And Amari Cooper and I had Lamb going Thursday night!

The rest of our line ups are as follows:

Mine- Lamar Jackson, Ekeler, Aaron Jones, Keenan Allen, Mark Andrews, Diontae Johnson, Rams DST,Carlson(Raiders K)

His-Herbert,Dalvin Cook, Najee, Thielin, Kittle, Patriots DST, Meyers(Seattle’s K)

My question is does anyone think that it would make Any kind of logical sense as a “swing for the fences” move to swap out Ekeler for Raheem Mostert? He has a very good match up with a very poor Lions team and he’s a big threat to take it to the house with his speed and big play ability anytime he touches the ball. Couple that with Ekelers hammy issue aaaaaand……………………? I know Ekelers expected to play, but is he gonna be limited, what are the chances he pulls up lame early injurying it and I get 7 points out of him?

Matthew Berrys ride or die and I’m friggin sitting here WEEK FRIGGIN 1 trying to decide to start him or not. SMFH. If it weren’t for bad luck, I suppose I’d have no luck atoll!!!! Lol!!

Damn.

What would y’all do if it were YOUR team?????

AND THANKS! 

Honestly I would start Mostert. Ekelers hammy concerns me. Either one could be injured before halftime, but Ekelers late week injury and Mosterts match up would help me lean Mostert.

Good luck!

Yeah, this is the healthiest and most rested that Mostert will be all season--and one of the best matchups he'll have to boot.

You're going to lose anyway, don't get me wrong, but anyone who owns Mostert should start him in Week 1.

I would concur. 

Good luck with your decision and thanks for the post.  

26 minutes ago, Daltnator said:

With Sermon out does Mostert get pretty much 100 % workload and make the decision more lopsided?!

I don't think Shanahan ever gives ANYONE a 100% workload.

But yes. As close to it as possible. No brainer.

On 9/13/2021 at 5:02 AM, show me the murray said:

Ooof. Assuming you went with Mostert, that’s rough. Rest assured you made the right call, it’s just bad luck 

Yeeeeeeeah. Didn’t quite work out. Lol!