bjengel

Need WR Help

The way the board fell in my draft, I ended up concentrating on other positions and ended up with lesser WR’s.   Currently my WR’s are Robert Woods, Odell Beckham Jr., Marquise Brown and Jacobi Meyers.    Elijah Moore is still out there on the free agent list and I’m thinking of picking him up - where would you slot him into my WR group?    Obviously Woods is my #1 WR every week, after that I think I will probably plug guys into my WR2 slot based on matchups.   

Should I pick up Moore?  If so, who do I drop for him?   I kinda like the upside of Meyers and Moore, but that would mean dropping Marquise Brown.   Do you think BAL will pass more now with all their RB’s injured?   Thoughts on my WR group and if I should pick up Moore, and if so - who to drop for him?

thanks in advance for the help….

I wouldn't drop any of those four but I could see Moore as a potential breakout in a few weeks. How deep is your league/bench? Anyone else you could give up for him? 

Of the four you've mentioned, the one I like the least is Marquise Brown

Not really anybody else to drop for Moore, my team is:

QB:   Russell Wilson / Tom Brady

RB:  Najee Harris / Joe Mixon / Damien Harris / Tayson Williams / Latavius Murray

WR:  Woods / OBJ / Meyer / Brown

TE:  Waller / Higbee

Then just my PK & DST

I had Gus Edwards, but once he went down, I picked up both Williams & Murray to see how it will shake out, so using two spots there to replace Gus ended up using up my last disposable bench spot

1 hour ago, show me the murray said:

You don't really need Brady if you've got Wilson, and you don't need Higbee if you've got Waller.

This, and pick up Bryan Edwards, who will lead the Raiders in targets this season.

I wouldn’t make a move, just keep what you have right now.  

Good luck and thank you for the post.