Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

HAHAHA, THE ohio stateLuckeyes are DONE!

SO...............we always have the midwest-east coast teams overrated every year, and along with that these overrated teams refusing to travel to the west coast to play (you have to play them at a "NEUTRAL" place that's a bus ride for the overrated's) ANY Pac 12 TEAMS. SO.....................today the OREGON DUCKS destroyed that overloaded myth, they went to the whoreshoe and beat the luckeyes fair and square. Any excuses from any luckeye fans that have the balls to answer? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM, didn't think so. have a nice day, LOSERS-hahahahaha!

• Confused 1

Oregon was in control the entire game.  I am ecstatic Ohio State lost, and on their home field.  What a great day!

• Thanks 1

I thought The real problem is bama poaches all the best talent from top recruiting regions leaving everyone else fighting for second place.  Beating the buckeyes probably makes this worse.  

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

It sucks to be jealous, doesn't it?

Not jealous at all. I just hate the state of Oregon. 
The only NCAA team I follow is Cal. (Parents and some grandparents went there)

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I thought The real problem is bama poaches all the best talent from top recruiting regions leaving everyone else fighting for second place.  Beating the buckeyes probably makes this worse.  

That bama bunch was losing to Oregon in Nat'l Championship game a few years back because Duck's no-huddle offense was making their fatboys start to puke, they couldn't keep up. SO..............the Hitler-like saban instructed his guys to start faking injuries, just like soccer players do. That bumma bunch is a fraud, they never go anywhere to play anybody good-you have to go to their place or somewhere within a short drive of their stadium.

2 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Not jealous at all. I just hate the state of Oregon. 
The only NCAA team I follow is Cal. (Parents and some grandparents went there)

You rate California (what're your state taxes now?) above Oregon.........................you're dismissed, we don't have to wonder about you any more-case closed. Sucks when Oregon boat races your Cal teams now, doesn't it?

You act like a punk teenage girl. Congrats 

34 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

You rate California (what're your state taxes now?) above Oregon.........................you're dismissed, we don't have to wonder about you any more-case closed. Sucks when Oregon boat races your Cal teams now, doesn't it?

Yea..ok

:sleep:

1 hour ago, nospk said:

You act like a punk teenage girl. Congrats 

HAHA, always get a laugh over "tough guy behind the keyboard". Have a good one, and keep'em coming-we can always use a good laugh!

11 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

That bama bunch was losing to Oregon in Nat'l Championship game a few years back because Duck's no-huddle offense was making their fatboys start to puke, they couldn't keep up. SO..............the Hitler-like saban instructed his guys to start faking injuries, just like soccer players do. That bumma bunch is a fraud, they never go anywhere to play anybody good-you have to go to their place or somewhere within a short drive of their stadium.

What year was that? :dunno:

11 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA, always get a laugh over "tough guy behind the keyboard". Have a good one, and keep'em coming-we can always use a good laugh!

Call em like I see em. You earned it by talking sh!t. You’re like school in the summer…No Class

• Confused 1

HAHA tough guy, you're the one who started the "tough guy" talk............and now that you're obviously flabber-gasted for an answer/response, I guess that says alot about YOU. I tried to keep this going-kinda like me trying to help you get used to associating with normal football fans-not just you and your fellow front-running husky fans that never ever played a sport but are EXPERTS that are SO much ahead of us.........................Go MONTANA.........Go MICHIGAN................who's next??????