touchdowntwitaker

Bills rbs

Are bills rbs just a waste of time? Anyone else think even if one of singeltary or moss get hurt, they will bring in braeida to share. If another gets hurt, it will be next man up and always a two rb system split? I'm wondering if anyone else thinks stashing any of these guys is just a waste of bench spot. 

I have Moss, sitting on my bench behind Carson and Monty and DJ

would love some clarity but only a Bye week player for me 

I drafted Moss and Singletary in one league and just Singletary in another, this is great news. Moved Singletary into starting lineup

No RB in for the Bills on the first play.  McKenzie in the backfield on 2nd and 3rd down.  

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I know that the Rolling Stones are not gathering any.

Boooooo!   This is bad even by your standards!

Before the start of the season I was.high on the Buffalo Bills. Not so much now. The two rbs they had, Singletary & Moss didn't excite me. I thought Moss MIGHT stay healthy and show something. His health is the reason he's not producing RB2 numbers. Singletary isn't a three down back but has had a few decent moments which have been few and far between. Then I thought well.their running game is anemic but they have Josh Allen, he'll make up the discrepancies the Bills have with their rbs. Not good I say for Allens sake. It's been proven.that if you don'thave some resemblance of a running game it's gonna hurt you in the playoffs. I think that's gonna be the case for the Bills this year. Sorry Bills Homer's. Early I had the Bills beating the Chiefs to go to the Superbowl. Not think that now. Don't.know if they can pull a.rabbit out of the hat.and find someone to take charge of the running game. If they don't have a running game they won't make it to the SB. Anybody still out there they could snag to help their running game?

4 hours ago, DocNiner said:

Before the start of the season I was.high on the Buffalo Bills. Not so much now. The two rbs they had, Singletary & Moss didn't excite me. I thought Moss MIGHT stay healthy and show something. His health is the reason he's not producing RB2 numbers. Singletary isn't a three down back but has had a few decent moments which have been few and far between. Then I thought well.their running game is anemic but they have Josh Allen, he'll make up the discrepancies the Bills have with their rbs. Not good I say for Allens sake. It's been proven.that if you don'thave some resemblance of a running game it's gonna hurt you in the playoffs. I think that's gonna be the case for the Bills this year. Sorry Bills Homer's. Early I had the Bills beating the Chiefs to go to the Superbowl. Not think that now. Don't.know if they can pull a.rabbit out of the hat.and find someone to take charge of the running game. If they don't have a running game they won't make it to the SB. Anybody still out there they could snag to help their running game?

You obviously didn’t watch the game. Moss was a healthy scratch. The bills lost that’s game for 3 reasons. Penalties, a blocked punt in their own end zone and 1 REALLY stupid play call on 4th down. They otherwise we’re doing just fine against a really tough Pittsburgh defense. When singletary got the carries he did amazing. They can run the ball, they just don’t much because their strength is in Josh and the receiving core. They will be fine. Week one is always screwy, every fantasy football GM knows this or should.