Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

black national anthem

Don't you need a nation to have a national anthem? 

12 hours ago, porkbutt said:

focking retard woketards are unintentionally bringing back segregation. good job 

I definitely see black people in a different light than I ever have before. I can promise you that.

I think the people who brought them here in the first place should be vilified for crimes they didn't even know they were committing. Torturing the future of white people.

We should right the wrongs and send all the black folks back to their motherland.

• Sad 1

On 9/13/2021 at 8:01 AM, Utilit99 said:

I definitely see black people in a different light than I ever have before. I can promise you that.

I think the people who brought them here in the first place should be vilified for crimes they didn't even know they were committing. Torturing the future of white people.

We should right the wrongs and send all the black folks back to their motherland.

And let's make one thing clear here:  This isn't white people asking to segregate black people - it's the black people themselves that are asking for it.  

MLK is rolling in his grave right now.  All that work for nothing.  Heck, he even gave his life for it and it all turned out to be squat.

35 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And let's make one thing clear here:  This isn't white people asking to segregate black people - it's the black people themselves that are asking for it.  

MLK is rolling in his grave right now.  All that work for nothing.  Heck, he even gave his life for it and it all turned out to be squat.

Black people want segregation while still having access to white people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Black people want segregation while still having access to white people.

I wasn't before but am now all in on it to the point that I am willing to pay up to get rid of them for good. Restitution bltch. 

• Sad 1