Cdub100

The coming nurse shortage AKA hospitals overwhelmed

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Wouldn't you say it is quite laughable that thr "science people" do not use this "science"?

Yes.   That doesn’t mean they’re wrong on everything though.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Yes.   That doesn’t mean they’re wrong on everything though.

Certainly doesn't.  Funny how they conveniently ignore science when it doesnt fit what they are trying to do however. (Get jabs into arms)  wonder why?

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Certainly doesn't.  Funny how they conveniently ignore science when it doesnt fit what they are trying to do however. (Get jabs into arms)  wonder why?

Why?  Big pharma?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Why?  Big pharma?

I don't know.  I don't know a reason as to why science people who pimp follow science as a slogan would nonchalantly neglect a big factor of widely known science.  Seems odd doesn't it?

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

What if they've already had covid or have tested positive for antibodies?  Which *at least* is close to, or the same as getting the vaccine.  

Honest question.

That is an honest question. Immunity subsides between six and eight months post-infection, so they're going to have to get the vaccination anyway. 

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210526/Intensity-and-duration-of-SARS-CoV-2-immunity-may-depend-on-ABO-blood-group.aspx#:~:text=To protect the global population,months of symptom onset.

Rusty III had it back in January or February, but with all the school stuff he does, such as theater, he definitely needed to get vaccinated. 

He got COVID from his dance partner during rehearsals for "Footloose." The show was canceled hours before opening night after several cast members tested positive, and then he became symptomatic the next day.

Because it's a great focking idea to do "Footloose" in a pandemic. His case was relatively mild, but the effects, such as a foggy brain, lasted for weeks.

:mad:

50 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I don't know.  I don't know a reason as to why science people who pimp follow science as a slogan would nonchalantly neglect a big factor of widely known science.  Seems odd doesn't it?

Agreed.

I will say on this particular issue I think part of it is because "the science" does show that infection + vaccination is better than just prior infection, so kinda like lockdowns, "the science people" want to do the best possible thing regardless of the impact.   But they're not really taking into account that even though infection + vaccination is better than just infection, immunity from prior infection is still strong (and likely better than vaccination only).

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Wouldn't you say it is quite laughable that thr "science people" do not use this "science"? That it isnt or hasn't even been a thing? You know....besides in dumb uneducated Arkansas?  

Maybe Arkansas is the mecca of science?

It's only the science when it supports the dogma. The moment a person or situation no longer supports the dogma then cancellation is the move. Either follow obediently or be portrayed as evil, dumb, etc etc

Really dangerous stuff....

59 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That is an honest question. Immunity subsides between six and eight months post-infection, so they're going to have to get the vaccination anyway. 

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210526/Intensity-and-duration-of-SARS-CoV-2-immunity-may-depend-on-ABO-blood-group.aspx#:~:text=To protect the global population,months of symptom onset.

Study significance

The study findings confirm the presence of SARS-CoV-2 specific T cell, and antibody responses in COVID-19 recovered individuals after 10 months of infection. Moreover, the study highlights the importance of the ABO blood group system in shaping humoral and cellular immunity against COVID-19.

:dunno:

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Rusty III had it back in January or February, but with all the school stuff he does, such as theater, he definitely needed to get vaccinated. 

He got COVID from his dance partner during rehearsals for "Footloose." The show was canceled hours before opening night after several cast members tested positive, and then he became symptomatic the next day.

Because it's a great focking idea to do "Footloose" in a pandemic. His case was relatively mild, but the effects, such as a foggy brain, lasted for weeks.

:mad:

Footloose. :lol:

• Sad 1