Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bears at Rams: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Bears: QB Nick Foles, DT Eddie Goldman, TE Jesper Horsted, LB Joel Iyiegbuniwe, WR Breshad Perriman, CB Duke Shelley, OT Lachavious Simmons

Rams: DT Bobby Brown, S JuJu Hughes, OT Alaric Jackson, QB Bryce Perkins, S J.R. Reed. WR Ben Skowronek

I'm not a big Jalen Ramsey fan, but damn this dude is everywhere so far in this game.

37 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He won't make it into the 2nd quarter. This is bad

I know it's a stretch to say this, even only a small one, but he has looked good other than those two mishaps. 

Montgomery is the real deal. Nagy giving him short breaks is working big in Montgomery's favor. He looks great. 

Needed a big game from Henderson in one league, and Montgomery not to do much in another.  And in my 2 other PPR leagues where I have Aiyuk, I’m going to lose both by less than 10.  Oh well, onto next week at 0-4.

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I know it's a stretch to say this, even only a small one, but he has looked good other than those two mishaps. 

Montgomery is the real deal. Nagy giving him short breaks is working big in Montgomery's favor. He looks great. 

Too bad Montgomery, Dalton, or Fields can’t play DB…

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Too bad Montgomery, Dalton, or Fields can’t play DB…

Neither can barkley or jones. Hell, they can't even play their own positions proficiently.  :lol:

If the Bears could just defend the deep ball, they'd be in this game.  Maybe that's just they're style of defense.  Take away the short and intermediate stuff and make teams throw deep.  The rams aren't the team to do that against though.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

If the Bears could just defend the deep ball, they'd be in this game.  Maybe that's just they're style of defense.  Take away the short and intermediate stuff and make teams throw deep.  The rams aren't the team to do that against though.

Bears had to let Fuller go. That sucked. Daniel Jones learned about Fuller today trying to throw against him 2 out of three times to get in the endzone. Nope. :nono: 

But yeah. The Bears may struggle there. 

There must be a ton of bears fans there.  The road from that Fields TD was pretty loud.

1 minute ago, Super Cubs said:

has Fields taken Dalton's place at QB? 

No. He played only three plays so far. 2/2 passing and 1 attempt rushing for a 3 yard TD.  

Dalton's pick was really bad.

Stafford as the Rams QB now makes that offense really scary. They had no deep game with Goff so while they did some creative scheming it was a lot of short to intermediate stuff which still collapsed the field. Now Stafford can throw a good deep ball and it opens up a lot for them offensively.

Counting on R Woods as a great #2 WR isn't looking so good.

man, if Coop isn't Stafford's fav.. Coop was the first look before it went to Woods. I underrated Kupp this year. 

6 minutes ago, Law said:

Counting on R Woods as a great #2 WR isn't looking so good.

It's cool how that works!

Still, disappointing usage though.

Well, that was pointless.

Both teams came into this game in a four-way tie for first place in their respective divisions.

And now... they're both still in a four-way tie for first place in their respective divisions.

Rams up big all game yet Henderson few rushes til the 4th, then he ends up with a decent game. They should see that and fix it.

Glad I traded for Cooper Kupp this offseason in dynasty.

He's single handedly brought me back into it this week

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Neither can barkley or jones. Hell, they can't even play their own positions proficiently.  :lol:

Rent free.