Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Liberal H.S says 9/11 tribute offensive.

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Your problem is that everyone is playing chess and you're playing chutes and ladders.  You're the perfect rube for the MSMs message.  

I never said all people that support BLM are Marxist, but the organization itself is.  It's just another progressive movement trying to make a power grab to be in the elite ruling class as the government becomes bloated.  Their game was smart though.  As I've said many times, they cleverly disguised their class warfare as a race war.  Their game is the the "defund the police". They want to dismantle the law and judicial system while hoping to be on top of the mountain as power plays are being made to rebuild the system.  

Enough about BLM.  Your argument is that far left ideas aren't elevated by the Dems.  You couldn't be more wrong.  Even Bernie said that, with input from far left task forces, Biden would be the most progressive POTUS since FDR.  The center has moved markedly left in our lifetime.  That just proves my point.  You remember when Clinton said "the era of big government is over"?  If any politician said that in 2021, they would be placed solidly right of center.  

Yes, we have our MTJs, but her influence is next to nil.  

Nailed it.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

heres another 

critical race indoctrination 

And another;

Attacking a SC nominee with a made up story told by a crazy lady, dragging him and his family thru the gutter, just because you didn't like who nominated him.   And not just the old "we'll plant this story in the NYT" plan, but making this the centerpiece of his judicial review hearing.   

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Masshole said:

And another;

Attacking a SC nominee with a made up story told by a crazy lady, dragging him and his family thru the gutter, just because you didn't like who nominated him.   And not just the old "we'll plant this story in the NYT" plan, but making this the centerpiece of his judicial review hearing.   

#believeallwomen!!!!! 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Your problem is that everyone is playing chess and you're playing chutes and ladders.  You're the perfect rube for the MSMs message.  

I never said all people that support BLM are Marxist, but the organization itself is.  It's just another progressive movement trying to make a power grab to be in the elite ruling class as the government becomes bloated.  Their game was smart though.  As I've said many times, they cleverly disguised their class warfare as a race war.  Their game is the the "defund the police". They want to dismantle the law and judicial system while hoping to be on top of the mountain as power plays are being made to rebuild the system.  

Enough about BLM.  Your argument is that far left ideas aren't elevated by the Dems.  You couldn't be more wrong.  Even Bernie said that, with input from far left task forces, Biden would be the most progressive POTUS since FDR.  The center has moved markedly left in our lifetime.  That just proves my point.  You remember when Clinton said "the era of big government is over"?  If any politician said that in 2021, they would be placed solidly right of center.  

Yes, we have our MTJs, but her influence is next to nil.  

Yes and I remember the argument that Obama's policies would've been solidly Reagan-esque in the 80's but the Republicans are against it now. For as smart as BLM is (was?)- which is very debatable- they haven't moved into the mainstream. There is no police defunding like some of the left pushed for (and honestly most of that push comes from white people statistically). There is still no universal debt cancellation for students. There is still no universal health care. None of the boogeyman are here yet- but if FOX News keeps riling up the blood maybe it will become true one day. 

MJT's influence may by next to nil but so is someone like AOC's. They are the fringe elements and all they do is yell to keep people angry. You are equating the fringe elements to the whole. I am saying that isn't accurate or fair. 

BLM has founders who said they were marxist in nature but it is disingenuous to think the movement is exactly the same as it was when it started in 2013. 

Also, I see you are back to the name calling again and insults. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

LMAO...that lasted, didn't it?  

Exactly as long as it took until a Democrat was involved. 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

critical race indoctrination 

Again- I'm glad you watch FOX News. But it doesn't make this stuff true.

57 minutes ago, Masshole said:

And another;

Equally as dumb as "We can just wait to see if we win to nominate someone we like instead."

I like how so many people are glossing over the fact that I'm not saying there is a lack of crazy people on the left. I'm saying to say one side has them but the other doesn't is silly. 

45 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- I'm glad you watch FOX News. But it doesn't make this stuff true.

I don’t watch Fox News. I live in a very conservative part of California and I see it first focking hand at my sons school. It’s happening everywhere 

I like how so many people are glossing over the fact that I'm not saying there is a lack of crazy people on the left. I'm saying to say one side has them but the other doesn't is silly. 

We aren’t saying both sides don’t have them. We are saying that the left sides looneys are in charge of policy. Hence the green new garbage deal

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don’t watch Fox News. I live in a very conservative part of California and I see it first focking hand at my sons school. It’s happening everywhere 

It's not happening everywhere. I teach in a very conservative district in PA. I've never taught "critical race theory." It is a boogeyman put out there by news media to angry up the blood of people. Kind of like when MSNBC says stupid to fire up their base. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's not happening everywhere. I teach in a very conservative district in PA. I've never taught "critical race theory." It is a boogeyman put out there by news media to angry up the blood of people. Kind of like when MSNBC says stupid to fire up their base. 

No I never said critical race theory. I said indoctrination. Or praxis if you prefer. The language and verbiage even in math word problems is there. 

I guess since there’s not widespread critical garbage it isn’t an issue according to you. 

We aren’t saying both sides don’t have them. We are saying that the left sides looneys are in charge of policy. Hence the green new garbage deal

But that deal is nothing. it isn't really changing anything. Look I mean fireballer said about Bernie saying Biden would be the most liberal President. The Democrats had a chance to put those very liberal candidates up for election and each one got voted down until Biden was left. Biden is a lot of things, but a far left loony is not one of them. He is basically white bread with a side of water for dipping. And Trump lost to him because he couldn't put out anything about what he did as President and went for stuff people in the middle tired of. 

I don't believe when Trump or Bush was President though that they were throwing through tons of right extreme policies and the Democrats saying that were stupid too. I'm not picking on one side or the other. I'm saying let's say both are goofy. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No I never said critical race theory. I said indoctrination. Or praxis if you prefer. The language and verbiage even in math word problems is there. 

I'm not being confrontational but I'm asking- what is "critical race indoctrination?" How is that different from just bad teaching- which has, does, and always will exist?

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm not being confrontational but I'm asking- what is "critical race indoctrination?" How is that different from just bad teaching- which has, does, and always will exist?

for example a math question said

Paul a white man has been pulled over by the police 3 times this year, Donte a black man has been pulled over 15 times by the police this year.  How much more likely is Donte to be pulled over by the police

(this is not the exact question, but was something similar in my sons 5th grade math)

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

here is a more specific example, they argue it more in depth and better than I can

here is a more specific example, they argue it more in depth and better than I can

I've never seen that book taught in a school. I've never heard that book taught in a school. I have never even heard of the book before you just posted the video. Something tells me the "teaching" of it is overblown. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I've never seen that book taught in a school. I've never heard that book taught in a school. I have never even heard of the book before you just posted the video. Something tells me the "teaching" of it is overblown. 

watch the first 3 mins and fact check him them

this is recommended reading in Virginia

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

for example a math question said

Paul a white man has been pulled over by the police 3 times this year, Donte a black man has been pulled over 15 times by the police this year.  How much more likely is Donte to be pulled over by the police

(this is not the exact question, but was something similar in my sons 5th grade math)

Look if that is a question written in a textbook that is just an idiotically worded question. 

I would also point out though that most textbooks are written in Texas- which is not really a liberal hot spot overall. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Look if that is a question written in a textbook that is just an idiotically worded question. 

I would also point out though that most textbooks are written in Texas- which is not really a liberal hot spot overall. 

Commiefornia writes its own stuff, this was not in a textbook

again its not just this, its teaching of far left liberal sh1t like trans stuff in 1-2 grade, tranny reading hour, etc etc, like telling kids to put how they identify on sh1t.  Its indoctrination and its starting earlier and earlier

I am a very moderate person FYI

We are at the risk of an increasingly litigious society. Schools have to cover every single base possible. Sometimes that works in someone's personal favor, sometimes it does not. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

We are at the risk of an increasingly litigious society. Schools have to cover every single base possible. Sometimes that works in someone's personal favor, sometimes it does not. 

so where are they teaching what would be considered right wing thought?  Dont say private religious schools

how do you think it would go over if in 5th grade your kid was taught how important it was to carry a firearm

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so where are they teaching what would be considered right wing thought?  Dont say private religious schools

how do you think it would go over if in 5th grade your kid was taught how important it was to carry a firearm

In the south. Lots of public schools that are charters or cybers tend to be very right wing in thought. Certainly not all but quite a few are. 

If a student was being trained in how to properly carry and respect a firearm I don't care. But again- I wouldn't assume a school is doing that very similar to how I think critical race theory and indoctrination is overblown. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

But that deal is nothing. it isn't really changing anything. Look I mean fireballer said about Bernie saying Biden would be the most liberal President. The Democrats had a chance to put those very liberal candidates up for election and each one got voted down until Biden was left. Biden is a lot of things, but a far left loony is not one of them. He is basically white bread with a side of water for dipping. And Trump lost to him because he couldn't put out anything about what he did as President and went for stuff people in the middle tired of. 

I don't believe when Trump or Bush was President though that they were throwing through tons of right extreme policies and the Democrats saying that were stupid too. I'm not picking on one side or the other. I'm saying let's say both are goofy. 

You ever hear of strategy?  Did you not read the part about far left task forces that I mentioned? None of those left candidates would have won any moderates.  They knew they could run Biden, and then control him with progressive policies from those task forces.  I didn't mention a thing about Bidens personal politics.  

You're never gonna convince anyone that the far left hasn't had heavy influence in moving the center to the left.  

Clinton:  abortion should be safe, legal, and rare

Va Governor Northam:  the baby, after birth, will be kept comfortable until the mom decides if she wants it killed

You think Biden, in his first day in office, came up with the EO on his own to mandate trans women to be allowed in women's sports?  

This is trash.   Biden from 20 yrs ago was maybe a moderate.    Now he's just an enfeebled old man who is easily manipulated by his handlers.    The far left runs the dems, the dem establishment runs Biden.     He is a cipher for all of their desires.     

13 minutes ago, Masshole said:

This is trash.   Biden from 20 yrs ago was maybe a moderate.    Now he's just an enfeebled old man who is easily manipulated by his handlers.    The far left runs the dems, the dem establishment runs Biden.     He is a cipher for all of their desires.     

Uh huh. Again- these are all far right talking points and scare tactics. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sad you are so dumb you can't see the truth. 

Oh well. That's liberals for ya. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Biden is an enfeebled old man manipulated by his handlers is "far right"????    Really?   So you are saying that this is an extreme position to take.     I guess I am going to have to grab a fire extinguisher and storm the capital.      

The only thing scary here is that you are a teacher. . .

12 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Biden is an enfeebled old man manipulated by his handlers is "far right"????    Really?   So you are saying that this is an extreme position to take.     I guess I am going to have to grab a fire extinguisher and storm the capital.      

yep I am extreme for recognizing for myself when the dude speaks that he has dementia

28 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Dude...came to type this same thing.  Holy shat this guy is lost.  This is the exact scenario with the uninformed "anyone  but Trump" voters who didn't know Biden is a Trojan horse for progressive radicals. 

31 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Cool- how insults are where we go when you have nothing. What policy has Biden put forward that he was manipulated by his handlers?

And of course the other person is saying "BIden is a Trojan Horse for radicals." Name the super radical policies Biden put forward.

I understand people not liking Biden. But when we are saying the things we are that are the same things the FOX News/Newsmax/OANN crowd posits it isn't worth arguing. Besides- Biden is still a moderate. He is not some crazy liberal and the crazed liberals have very little to no say. It's not like we are getting a ton of things that AOC wants. 

I'll stick with my original argument because everyone has lost the thread- there are stupid people on the left and stupid people on the right. You, or anyone, saying that people don't listen to them but the left listens to theirs is just your own bias showing through. 

And I would never insult what any of you guys do for a living. It would be nice to be extended the same courtesy. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

watch the first 3 mins and fact check him them

this is recommended reading in Virginia

Fact check what? That the book exists? It does. I'm not in Virginia- I don't know the context of the class, or what the book is or how it is introduced or even if it is taught. I'm not sure if there is a context that works to teach the book within but I'm willing to hear the rationale about it.  

Let me ask you this- have you ever read the book? Are you basing all your ideas of it on the podcast show there and whatever you found online about it?

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Cool- how insults are where we go when you have nothing. What policy has Biden put forward that he was manipulated by his handlers?

And of course the other person is saying "BIden is a Trojan Horse for radicals." Name the super radical policies Biden put forward.

I understand people not liking Biden. But when we are saying the things we are that are the same things the FOX News/Newsmax/OANN crowd posits it isn't worth arguing. Besides- Biden is still a moderate. He is not some crazy liberal and the crazed liberals have very little to no say. It's not like we are getting a ton of things that AOC wants. 

I'll stick with my original argument because everyone has lost the thread- there are stupid people on the left and stupid people on the right. You, or anyone, saying that people don't listen to them but the left listens to theirs is just your own bias showing through. 

And I would never insult what any of you guys do for a living. It would be nice to be extended the same courtesy. 

Fact check what? That the book exists? It does. I'm not in Virginia- I don't know the context of the class, or what the book is or how it is introduced or even if it is taught. I'm not sure if there is a context that works to teach the book within but I'm willing to hear the rationale about it.  

Let me ask you this- have you ever read the book? Are you basing all your ideas of it on the podcast show there and whatever you found online about it?

:lol:

no I haven't but I have read alot of Ibram X Kendi nonsense to know what he spews, and that should not be taught in school, Anti-Racism is the very definition of racism

and yes I find Tim very trust worthy, him along with Joe Rogan I watch cause I am on the road alot and they aren't biased and deliver stuff from a centrist view.  I watch most of his productions, and I started out disagreeing with alot of stuff he said but now I know he delivers the news pretty straight forward

48 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sorry bro but if you don't think mandating that biological men are allowed to play women's sports, wanting to give the Covid vaccine to black people first, phasing out all fossil fuels, and wanting to give free healthcare to all illegal aliens aren't radical policies then maybe you arent as close to the middle as you think.  Also, no one was making fun of your occupation, just stating that it's scary that someone with their head so far in the sand is teaching kids. 

• Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Sorry bro but if you don't think mandating that biological men are allowed to play women's sports, wanting to give the Covid vaccine to black people first, phasing out all fossil fuels, and wanting to give free healthcare to all illegal aliens aren't radical policies then maybe you are as close to the middle as you think. 

exactly

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Sorry bro but if you don't think mandating that biological men are allowed to play women's sports, wanting to give the Covid vaccine to black people first, phasing out all fossil fuels, and wanting to give free healthcare to all illegal aliens aren't radical policies then maybe you arent as close to the middle as you think.  Also, no one was making fun of your occupation, just stating that it's scary that someone with their head so far in the sand is teaching kids. 

Whatever I believe politically has nothing to do with how I approach teaching kids or what I teach those kids. My politics have no place in a classroom. So yeah you are insulting the way I do things with how you phrased it and the two have nothing to do with each other.

Also, a few of the things you mentioned just aren't happening. Where was it said "black people should get the COVID vaccine first?" Where are the numbers suggesting all illegal aliens are getting free healthcare? You are saying things that propagate in right wing media which inherently showcases a bias of some kind. It's fine but at least recognize that. 

Whatever I believe politically has nothing to do with how I approach teaching kids or what I teach those kids. My politics have no place in a classroom. So yeah you are insulting the way I do things with how you phrased it and the two have nothing to do with each other.

Also, a few of the things you mentioned just aren't happening. Where was it said "black people should get the COVID vaccine first?" Where are the numbers suggesting all illegal aliens are getting free healthcare? You are saying things that propagate in right wing media which inherently showcases a bias of some kind. It's fine but at least recognize that. 

This whole thread is about the far left sh!t that's getting mainstreamed.   There's about 8 other threads all on roughly the same topic.  And all you have is "list it for me again"???     You are also being disingenuous by using the sleight of hand of not acknowledging the things this administration has professed to want to do.   

And for someone who loves to criticize people for "spewing right wing talking points" point, you do realize that that is a left wing talking point, right?    You seriously need to read this article (written by a liberal):   https://theliberalpatriot.substack.com/p/the-fox-news-fallacy   

I doubt that you don't allow your politics to seep into your classroom.   Your posts are poorly thought through and you hide behind "but once in a  post I said it was everyone who is a problem" defense.     I've seen nothing in what you write that would lead me to believe that you have the kind of intellectual integrity to be mindful of that line.     Quite the opposite, actually.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

This whole thread is about the far left sh!t that's getting mainstreamed.   There's about 8 other threads all on roughly the same topic.  And all you have is "list it for me again"???     You are also being disingenuous by using the sleight of hand of not acknowledging the things this administration has professed to want to do.   

And for someone who loves to criticize people for "spewing right wing talking points" point, you do realize that that is a left wing talking point, right?    You seriously need to read this article (written by a liberal):   https://theliberalpatriot.substack.com/p/the-fox-news-fallacy   

I doubt that you don't allow your politics to seep into your classroom.   Your posts are poorly thought through and you hide behind "but once in a  post I said it was everyone who is a problem" defense.     I've seen nothing in what you write that would lead me to believe that you have the kind of intellectual integrity to be mindful of that line.     Quite the opposite, actually.  

Again insults and condescension. Also, I'm thinking you don't understand the point Ruy is making in his piece. 

One school doing this is not "mainstreamed". It's not as if there was some epidemic of high schools canceling 9/11 events. And there are lots of topics because it is fairly clear there is a strong right leaning bias in the political boards here and anytime someone says anything different they are insulted and piled on. Basically- there is an echo chamber here which is fine but it isn't indicative of anything other than that. 

And there are plenty of things I dislike about crazy left policies and when they get put in or seem to have some real sense of coming in I'll criticize them. Will you do the same for the extreme right?

• Sad 1