Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Worst NFL owner has to be Shahid Khan, right?

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Maybe, I don't know. Like it or not playoff wins are a measurement of success. You're playing the other best teams in the league. Like I said if you don't like that what do you want to use? division titles?

Lions suck dude by any measurement. I don't think people realize just how bad they have been. Any other team would have folded or moved cities.

They have had Barry Sanders and Megatron and scott mitchell. Who have the jags had? Mark Brunell?

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

They have had Barry Sanders and Megatron and scott mitchell. Who have the jags had? Mark Brunell?

So? I'd take the Jags performance since their inceptions of the Lions. Go ahead and throw in the Lions best season 12-4 with a single playoff win. The jags still blow them out of the water. It's not even close.

Also Scott Mitchell, lol good one. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So? I'd take the Jags performance since their inceptions of the Lions. Go ahead and throw in the Lions best season 12-4 with a single playoff win. The jags still blow them out of the water. It's not even close.

Also Scott Mitchell, lol good one. :lol:

Thought you'd appreciate that ;)

Just now, edjr said:

Thought you'd appreciate that ;)

He's the perfect Lions QB. One above-average year only to fall flat on his face.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He's the perfect Lions QB. One above-average year only to fall flat on his face.

I had him on my fantasy team that year (1995)  with Herman Moore  :banana: 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

:lol:    we are done.

“You feelin' satisfied now, Teddy? Because I can go on busting you up all night."

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

“You feelin' satisfied now, Teddy? Because I can go on busting you up all night."

:doublethumbsup:

Shahid Khan fronted his son the money for his son, Tony Khan, to start up All Elite Wrestling on TNT. It's taken off.

God bless them. The only original programming I watch today. Nipping at heels of WWE in the demos. The #1 cable show on Wednesday night, and competitive for the top spot on Friday nights. It entertains ME, and that's all that matters.