drmidd

Screwed myself. Is it worth the try to...

First off... its Non PPR but in my stupidity here is the back story

I had Zeurilein with his 2 FG & XP misses along with Mostert going down after his 2nd carry or I wouldn't be here explaining this. But anyway. I was still up all day, until Melvin Gordon broke that 70yder with like 4 min left in their game. That combined with another turnover by their Defense over took me. I was then down .85. Or so I thought. Here is where I screwed myself. Our lineups used to lock at Noon central on Sunday's. No matter what.  But we changed that rule last year and started locking players whenever their kickoffs happened. Well... I obviously wasn't thinking about that and here is what I did. Mostert goes down. We only have a 4 man bench. On that bench was Justin Fields, Trey Sermon, Swift & Jakobi Myers. So i did not want to lose them. Thinking my lineup was locked, I dropped Fant because I didnt know how well he would do plus I figured he was less likely to be snatched up and if he was then i didnt really care if I lost him and I would get his points since he was in my lineup initially. We are first come first served with no waivers. And we have sharks that lurk to take advantage. So bascially when blood is in the water you gotta go or get took. Like I said, I was thinking it locked at Noon, but I was wrong. I dropped Fant about 30 min before his game time. It never dawned on me that I would lose his points and I did. Had I realized it, I could have either picked him back up (dropped players dont lock with use doing no waivers)  and dropped Jakobi like I should have done or I could have took someone like Kmet last night after. But I didn't think about it until last nights game was over and I found out I was down 7.2 without those points.

With all of that said.. I still have the Ravens D. It is strictly turnovers, sacks, safeties & TDs so yardage and score doesn't play a part. So typically I will need 2 turnovers (3pts per) and 2 sacks (1pt per)to get the 8 pts I need to pull out the win. Of course a TD or safety scored normally could be a good factor as well. I know my chances aren't that great. So... should I drop Myers and grab one of the backup TEs? (Andrews & Waller of course aren't available.)  I don't know if its even worth a shot with the guys available . Each transaction cost us $ which isn't that big of a deal. But are these guys worth it? And which one do you think would be the best option. Non ppr, but we do decimals so .1 for each yard which could make me only need 7.3 for a win instead of 8 if I strictly go Ravens D

Ravens - Oliver or Tomlinson

Raiders - Moreau, Carrier or Bowers