Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Ravens at Raiders - MNF Discussion

Inactives

Ravens: OG Ben Cleveland, LB Daelin Hayes, CB Jimmy Smith, S Ar'Darius Washington, DE Derek Wolfe

Raiders: TE Nick Bowers, DE Clelin Ferrell, OG Richie Incognito, DE Malcolm Koonce, QB Nathan Peterman, S Roderic Teamer

Who outscores who? Jacobs or Drake. I'm leaning Drake because LV is the underdog and could fall behind early. But who knows? :dunno:

I wonder how many times Carr is going to force the ball to Waller in bracket coverage.

Waller 7 targets, 1 catch.  Ravens obviously tilting coverage his way.  You'd think they'd have some counter-action to take advantage of teams doing that.

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

7 targets for Waller in the first quarter. 1 catch, 13 yds.

Thunder stolen.  :(

When they show that overhead perspective of the Raiders huddle, I can almost hear the play.  "Waller run around into triple coverage and I'll try to force the ball to you.  Everyone else commit a penalty."

• Haha 1

And then the Ravens somehow bust a coverage on Waller and Carr doesn't look at him.  👨‍🎤

38 minutes ago, nobody said:

I wonder how many times Carr is going to force the ball to Waller in bracket coverage.

1st Q targets:

Waller 57

Everyone else 2

Wonder how many 3 and outs until they try something else.

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

I think we kinda knew that Week 1 would be the guy who knows the playbook over anyone signed in the last three days.

The Ravens' backfield should be less of a committee this week than any other week of the season.

I get alcoholism is bad and all, but I'm not trying to treat you like a hero for not screwing up your life.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I get alcoholism is bad and all, but I'm not trying to treat you like a hero for not screwing up your life.

They're heroes. Just let it soak in as they bring it up 59 times tonight. 

This is such a horrible statement. Unless you’ve seen anyone or know anyone with an addiction and mental health issues and I know a few including a family member you have never seen how tough it really is.  Good for him for working brought it. Is he a hero in the terms of what we think like first responders, military etc who give their lives for strangers or to preserve our freedom no, but addiction and getting through it has self harrowing aspect to it. Ok back to football. Glad I picked up Tyson Williams. And Waller is a baller. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nah.  Good for them for getting their life in order.  I'm not treating guys who are rich and have been given every opportunity to succeed due to their athletic ability like a hero for not screwing it up.  "Yay, you after like an adult!"

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Waller 7 targets, 1 catch.  Ravens obviously tilting coverage his way.  You'd think they'd have some counter-action to take advantage of teams doing that.

you have to have other receivers who can catch the ball for that to happen.

Thats the biggest problem with the Raiders.

9 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Lamar Jackson: Not a good thrower of the football.

Imagine when they have to pay him $40M and they lose Ronnie Stanley, Villanueva, Marlon Humphrey and Calais Campbell.

Damn, Ty'Son was just standing around watching during that sack. He has some work to do on pass pro.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Bryan Edwards coming out party T-minus 35 minutes.

That questionable PI call he drew was epic.

Wait.  According to Griese, anyone who Marlon Humphrey covers is blanketed.  Why isn't he just following around Waller then?