Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Ravens at Raiders - MNF Discussion

26 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Lamar Jackson: Not a good thrower of the football.

Derek Carr is vying for your attention also.... 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Raiders completely abandon the run. WHY?

Jacobs hungry 

If the Raiders were down 4 right now instead of 7, they'd be in decent shape.  Too bad they went for it on that 4th down.  Or better yet, too bad they ran an inside zone run from shotgun on a quick count on that 4th and 1.

Griese sucks.  Now he claims only 2 or 3 qbs in the league can audible out of a play facing a blitz.  :rolleyes:

LOL at that throw.  Carr throws up a punt and lets Ruggs run under it for the fair catch.  

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Griese sucks.  Now he claims only 2 or 3 qbs in the league can audible out of a play facing a blitz.  :rolleyes:

Brian Griese... worse QB, or announcer?

Just now, rallo said:

Brian Griese... worse QB, or announcer?

Not to quote my quote... but Griese and Fouts need to slug it out here...

No sh¡t Griese.  You think the Raiders are going to go for it on 4th and goal down 7 with 3 minutes to go, do you?

Just now, rallo said:

Not to quote my quote... but Griese and Fouts need to slug it out here...

:lol:

Now Griese is telling us how hard it is for someone 6'6" to pull off a spin move like there's no such thing as the NBA.

How is it possible these world class athletes can spin around in a circle!#@!#!@#

• Haha 1

Ty'Son had another miscue, that is his 4th one tonight. That time he messed up the run option by holding on the ball that lamar wanted to keep.

I would estimate Ravens have about a 74% chance of winning this game with 2 minutes left tied at their own 35.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Now Griese is telling us how hard it is for someone 6'6" to pull off a spin move like there's no such thing as the NBA.

How is it possible these world class athletes can spin around in a circle!#@!#!@#

As if there isn't a pipeline of big men who can't make it to the next level in BB and take up TE...

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

Ty'Son had another miscue, that is his 4th one tonight. That time he messed up the run option by holding on the ball that lamar wanted to keep.

I saw that too, wish I had spent more on Lat Murray... smells like a committee, but they need some veteran talent...

Meanwhile, Dwight Freeney was what 280 lbs?  And made the spin his signature move.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I would estimate Ravens have about a 74% chance of winning this game with 2 minutes left tied at their own 35.

ESPN game cast has the Ravens at 54%.  That seems way low considering they can run out the clock and go into OT where they should have a 50/50 shot.

Although after that long run by Lamar, it jumped to 76%, but now it's about 85% Ravens in my opinion.

Just keep running QB draws.  Ravens will get a first and then kick the winning FG as time expires.

Griese thinks there is a possibility the Ravens are going to throw like an idiot.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

There is the Bryan Edwards breakout party.

About focking time

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

Raiders are going to raiders this up. :lol:

Looks like it to me

3 hours ago, nobody said:

Bryan Edwards coming out party T-minus 35 minutes.

They saved the best for last.

Well, I lost some battles tonight, but won some wars, as it looks like those 20 shares of Latavius Murray in my best ball leagues are going to be worth something after all.

And if Carr can ever stop throwing kisses at Waller, my late-preseason love affair with Bryan Edwards might begin to blossom as well.

What the hell.  Kicking on 2nd down from 38 yards out?  And taking a delay of game in the process?