Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

What would someone think the breakdown of the US population was if...?

...all they ever were exposed to was current day television commercials and nothing else.

I'm guessing...

60% black

20% white

20% other

with maybe 30% of all the population being some category of gay.

In addition to skewed demographics, you would also decide that white folks are forbidden to marry other white folks.   Seems like a master plan to breed away whiteness. 

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

...all they ever were exposed to was current day television commercials and nothing else.

I'm guessing...

60% black

20% white

20% other

with maybe 30% of all the population being some category of gay.

I've thought this often....crazy that you posted it.

Other stats that TV teaches us:

over 80% of couples are mixed race like...Asian/white, black/white, black asian, etc.
less than 10% of couples in the US are white male/white female
35% of couples are gay

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

In addition to skewed demographics, you would also decide that white folks are forbidden to marry other white folks.   Seems like a master plan to breed away whiteness. 

I was typing my response as you posted. 

Spot on with the white couples thing.  I'm curious...seriously...as to why they downplay white/white.  Like what would there answer be?

6 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I was typing my response as you posted. 

Spot on with the white couples thing.  I'm curious...seriously...as to why they downplay white/white.  Like what would there answer be?

This is all concerning. It doesn't reflect how people really are or  how they feel about things in life. And they use it all as a backdrop for their sales pitches so it's as if it's a given that those are facts.

Straight white people shaming. 

These are the little things in life that add up to people seriously getting pissed off. People are sick of watching pre game shows for sports, watching a lot of TV in general, movies with women playing men's roles, politicians pushing race constantly, etc. All the while, black people are committing 58% of all violent crimes in this country.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

These are the little things in life that add up to people seriously getting pissed off.

Nobody cares if you get pissed off, loser. You’ll just sit in your mom’s basement and make sad faces emojis about it.

Loser.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nobody cares if you get pissed off, loser. You’ll just sit in your mom’s basement and make sad faces emojis about it.

Loser.

🐮 Mooo....

I think @tubby_mcgee is on the right track.  If you only watched tv and never went outside, you'd be in for a HUGE culture shock.  In commercials, the majority of couples are interracial, there's a much higher representation of minorities, and a lot more gay people.  I'd say the demographics are...

• 50% white
  • 30% black
  • 15% hispanic
  • 5% other

I'd also say that straight vs gay is about 65%/35% on commercials... the majority of homosexual depictions are female.

TV shows are trying to push towards a female majority based cast if possible, if not, they'll try to push towards women and minorities being positions of power, if applicable.  Just as example, NCIS.  No matter who leaves the show... be it Kate, DiNozzo, Sheppard, or Abby, the replacement is always a minority or woman.  Kate leaves, in comes Ziva.  Sheppard leaves, in comes Vance.  Ziva leaves, in comes the blonde chick.  Abby leaves, in comes the black girl.  DiNozzo leaves, in comes Fez.

Watch the Marvel shows, Arrow, Flash, etc... they're all like that.  Every season adds in women, minorities, and gay people.  There are very few straight white men that get added as show regulars unless they're the bad guy.

It is called Social Engineering and it has been going on for decades. They have just moved into a new aggressive phase and as you can see many Americans still haven’t figured it out.

Not sure why we should care.  These companies are doing it just to play the game. Sure the weak on the left will see it as "progress" while people will eternally suffer. Sad, but this is how liberalism works.

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sounds like just another thing to complain about.

You don't see this as something that people and corporations and government are actively pushing on the public? And who complained? It was just a question. 

Lets not become what these folks already are.  Crybabies over representation on TV is one of the more idiotic things to pretend is a problem.....dont become the weak and role-playing victims....

40 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Lets not become what these folks already are.  Crybabies over representation on TV is one of the more idiotic things to pretend is a problem.....dont become the weak and role-playing victims....

Thing is that culture, including entertainment, is important to people in different ways. I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do, I see a bunch of crap being pushed on the public. Sure I can choose to shut it off and let go of that part of life, but it's still happening and is impacting younger people or brain dead old fools like MDC.

I don't think calling it out is becoming one of them, I think it's simply, calling them out for who they are. Kind of like politics and liberal mega corporations. They all have their influence over the masses in one way or another, and they should be called out and opposed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

You don't see this as something that people and corporations and government are actively pushing on the public? And who complained? It was just a question. 

It all comes off as whining, like most of the posts here. The whole thing is not a big deal. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

You are about 5 years too late for this post!  :lol:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It all comes off as whining, like most of the posts here. The whole thing is not a big deal. 

Sounds like you whining on your part about some wrongly perceived whining by someone else.

You would have to be an idiot to not see entertainment and politics and big corporations pushing race and gender all over this country. It's not ok with me. Sorry that hurts your feelers. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

You are about 5 years too late for this post!  :lol:

Sadly, many on the right have allowed themselves to mimic the behaviors of the left.  :(

Yeah and don't forget that the majority of white males appear to be bumbling fools.  But THANKFULLY we have minorities, especially our black, clearly dominant wives, to help us get through life.