Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Many Saints of Newark: A Sopranos story

Really looking forward to this. Curious to see how Gandolfini's son does as Tony. Love Jon Bernthal as an actor too. Vera Farmiga was a piece of ass as well, until she got old.

Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

Comes out on HBO Max the same day it hits theaters. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I’m pretty stoked about this movie. Hoping they don’t botch it up 

• Sad 1

Dad watched this earlier on my HBO Max and loved it. I’ll get around to watching it tonight but from what I’ve seen the reviews are extremely good. Hope you guys enjoy it as well :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

wow what a pile of sh;t. they even wokeified a mob movie 

0/10. seriously horrible. best part was when they played theme song at the end. 

i have to post again to reiterate how awful this was. i actually had to google why ray liotta was two people. god his acting was awful to boot. i wasnt cheering for or against any character. only cheering for the ending to come more quickly. 

14 hours ago, porkbutt said:

i have to post again to reiterate how awful this was. i actually had to google why ray liotta was two people. god his acting was awful to boot. i wasnt cheering for or against any character. only cheering for the ending to come more quickly. 

Not surprised.

14 hours ago, porkbutt said:

I thought they did a good job of casting the characters. 'Junior" sounded just like Junior when he said "your sister's kunt!" Paulie's character did a good job. I was surprised what they did with Sil's character. :lol:

I thought the Ray Liotta thing was obvious. :dunno:

It wasn't as good as I had hoped but it wasn't horrible. 

7/10

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I thought they did a good job of casting the characters. 'Junior" sounded just like Junior when he said "your sister's kunt!" Paulie's character did a good job. I was surprised what they did with Sil's character. :lol:

7/10

Same. Give it a 7/10. Good but I had higher hopes for it 

5 hours ago, 5-Points said:

7/10

horrible.

I kind of expect a lot of geeks here to be like “tHe MoViE sUcKeD”. Mainly cause you lot can’t seem to be satisfied with anything and also just seem to be miserable people 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I kind of expect a lot of geeks here to be like “tHe MoViE sUcKeD”. Mainly cause you lot can’t seem to be satisfied with anything and also just seem to be miserable people 

dude that movie was horrendous. 

41 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Your mom always leaves me satisfied and smiling. :dunno:  

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

dude that movie was horrendous. 

It wasn’t bad. My expectations we high so it did disappoint but it was horrendous. I have found it’s hard to please a lot of geeks here when it comes to movies and music. 

• Confused 1

I downloaded it. will watch soon

I'll give it a 6.5/10.  Better than average, good acting, set design, costumes, but the problem is David Chase has set the bar a lot higher than 6.5/10 and anything less than a 9 was going to be a disappointment. IMO, this would have worked better as a 6-10 episode series, where the characters and relationships could have been explored better. 

On 10/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, MDC said:

Your mom always leaves me satisfied and smiling. :dunno:  

• Thanks 1