Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Whats all the stuff going on with Milley today?

He reportedly told his counterpart in China that if Trump launches an attack on China, he will use backchannels to warn them ahead of time. So some want him charged with treason for that.

He's a  c unt.

I hope they hang him.

Of course, they won't because the current iteration of America sucks.

All his knee bending meant nothing. He's a traitor like the rest of the Dems

He was a plant and a traitor. Trump sniffed him out. Press circled the wagons and nothing happened. Now he's Biden's scapegoat for Afghanistan so consider him gone.

He should be tried for treason along with Pelosi.

Milley was motivated to contact Beijing the second time in part due to a Jan. 8 call with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who had asked the general what safeguards were in place to prevent an "unstable president" from launching a nuclear strike, the report said, citing a transcript of the call.

"He's crazy. You know he's crazy," Pelosi told Milley in the call, according to the report.

According to the cited call transcript, the general replied, "I agree with you on everything."

(Reporting by Phil Stewart and Susan Heavey; Editing by Bill Berkrot and Howard Goller)

On 9/14/2021 at 11:35 AM, JustinCharge said:

He reportedly told his counterpart in China that if Trump launches an attack on China, he will use backchannels to warn them ahead of time. So some want him charged with treason for that.

Some on the right want him charged with treason for that. 

Wait until the left finds out he was tipping off General Lee. They'll lose their sh!t.  :o

So nothing is happening to this guy because treason is fine so long as it's against trump?

Two opinions on this:

1 - Anything Woodward has done since Watergate has largely been a chase to recapture that glory.  He hasn't succeeded.   In the last 20 yrs he's gotten desperate and had a lot of questionable "sources" and descriptions of events for his books.   Usually they're the ones that just coincidentally happen to be the ones that get the most attention when the book is released.  About 3-6 months after the book is released, many of the most sensational claims he makes are debunked.  But by then he and his publisher have cashed their checks.  Remember that this is the guy who claimed that a former CIA director, William Casey, was talking to him and "confessing" to him on his deathbed (no one else in the room with them when it happened, of course) and made that a big part of one of his books.  Which was news to members of Casey's security detail when they heard that.    When you really think about it - that's pretty scummy, take advantage of the fact that the guy is dead and no one can dispute anything you say - to sell books. . .

2 - If true, it shows the level of derangement going on.    You can say a lot of things about Trump, but "he's the guy that's gonna launch nukes (or any other military attack) at China in a wag the dog type of situation" is pretty far out there.   If Milley got that spun up by Pelosi et al that he was doing the things described, then wow, just wow.    Milley's not a dumb guy.  He went to Princeton, Columbia, and the Naval War College.    That guy actually believed Trump was going to start a land war in Asia and/or shoot some nukes at them?   

I don't know if 1 or 2 is the correct version.   But I am pretty certain that it's one of them.   

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

So nothing is happening to this guy because treason is fine so long as it's against trump?

That's the way it is. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's the way it is. :dunno:

Unfortunately you're right.

I listened to her cover of "Nothing Else Matters" for about 3 seconds before smashing my phone is anger.  It was terrible.

3 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I listened to her cover of "Nothing Else Matters" for about 3 seconds before smashing my phone is anger.  It was terrible.

I'd slip her the pipe.