Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

So manning is trying to give Brady advice.

The little bltch manning trying his hardest to make what Brady said into a bad thing. 

Talk about jealous.......

Peyton Manning Had Blunt Message For Tom Brady Last Night

Brady vented about the NFL’s jersey number rule prior to the Buccaneers’ season opener. He believes it’ll give the defense an unfair advantage moving forward.

“The number rule is crazy,” Brady said. “Literally, guys changed their numbers today. I’m playing two guys who had different numbers in the preseason. So, yeah you’ve got to watch film and know who you’re studying but so do running backs. They’ve got to know who to block. So does the offensive line. So does the receivers who are adjusting their routes based on blitzes.”

This week, Peyton Manning responded to Brady’s complaint while on ESPN’s “Monday Night Football” simulcast with his brother Eli.

“I know Brady doesn’t like the single-digit linebackers, but Tom, it’s here to stay,” Peyton said, via Fox News. “You better deal with it. Learn the fact that a mike linebacker is wearing No. 6.”

“I think it’s great letting these guys wear different numbers,” Manning said. “Let them have fun, let them wear single digits, let them wear their college number, their high school number, if they’re having fun the game is going to be fun to watch.”

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

And work on your pasting skills.  

It irritates me.

Fagdandy in the house!!!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Manning would be complaining as much as Brady if he was still playing. 

Dude never stopped complaining. Manning was the whiniest QB ever. 

He so wanted to be considered the greatest but fell far short of it. His second superbowl win should have been labeled the weenie arm bowl win. At least on manning's side.

• Like 1

If I ever wanted to lose a playoff game, my first round pick for QB would be Peyton Manning. I hate him