Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

A genealogist says there's evidence Joe Biden's 19th century ancestors owned 3 slaves: report

:lol:

The West Virginia-based genealogist discussed his findings with journalist and author Ben Schreckinger for his forthcoming book "The Bidens: Inside the First Family's Fifty-Year Rise to Power," an excerpt of which was published in Politico Magazine on Tuesday.

Biden's great-great-great-grandfather, Jesse Robinett was listed as owning two slaves in Allegany County, Maryland, in the 1800 census, Bannerman found.

Records from the 1850 Census and slave schedules also show that Biden's 3rd-great-grandfather, Thomas Randle, owned a 14-year-old male slave in Baltimore County, Maryland, Bannerman said, with the 1860 Census still showing Randle owning one person after the family moved to a different part of the county.

• Sad 1

Let see if it sticks.  You and shotsy are the only two dumb enough thus far to twist the spelling and think you are witty.

You are both dumb.

Let's watch this play out.

13 hours ago, fandandy said:

Let see if it sticks.  You and shotsy are the only two dumb enough thus far to twist the spelling and think you are witty.

You are both dumb.

Let's watch this play out.

I wonder if his grandpappy treated his slaves better than creepy joe treats the black folks in this country? I'm guessing yes.  :lol:

It's hilarious to see this stuff as it really riles up libs what your great great great grandpappy did 200 years ago.   No one else cares. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It's hilarious to see this stuff as it really riles up libs what your great great great grandpappy did 200 years ago.   No one else cares. 

Depends if you have an R or a D in front of your name

Great - should have owned more. 

Maybe would have taught them a better work ethic to pass on to their kin and kin's kin and kin's kin's kin

24 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Utilit cares.  

I imagine it would be somewhat easy to trace lineage for just about anyone.

I think the bigger question is, so what?  What the fock does the actions of people over 100 year ago matter today?

Biden did not own slaves, and if it should be true that his ancestors did, so the fock what.....it does not matter.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Utilit cares.  

It seems like all the liberals are in for giving restitution to blacks. creepy joe better open up his wallet. :lol:

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I imagine it would be somewhat easy to trace lineage for just about anyone.

I think the bigger question is, so what?  What the fock does the actions of people over 100 year ago matter today?

Biden did not own slaves, and if it should be true that his ancestors did, so the fock what.....it does not matter.

None... but liberals care when it comes to historical figures and republicans.

32 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yep. It's basically telling the libs, if you want to go down this road, we got creepy joe now. 

No sane person really cares. But if this was Trump, hoo boy, the libs would be salivating.

48 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Agree.  I submit that we not allow ourselves to behave in that manner.  Someone has to be the adults, lets show them how to behave properly.