Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

James O'shaughnessy (TE - JAX)

Could this guy be a decent WW TE this year?

Never heard of him until looking at the waiver wire, but he had 6 catches on 8 targets for 48 yards, so seems to have a good rapport with Lawrence and played 80% of the snaps.

I thought Tebow was the te there?

They have three wr that will be ahead of him on most routes, but rookie qbs tend to love that te safety blanket. I think he’s a matchup play though.

Probly not; even with 8 targets, he still had the 4th-most on the team, and Robinson was close.  This was probly close to his ceiling, barring a random TD.

One of those TE2s with some exciting weeks, but largely meager production.

No he’s not. 

I’d try and get Kmet if he’s out there, before they make the QB switch.

Keep an eye on New Orleans TEs, want to see which one takes charge or if they both do. 

As for the Jax TE, depends on game plan and Lawrence. Coach wants to run more, who is the one to lose targets? Of course if Jax gets blown out they’re throwing anyway. If they don’t score much there goes TD upside, just end up hoping for garbage time yardage. 

Bump.  He was hurt for awhile, and last week was his first week back.  Only 3 catches for 29 yards but 5 targets and again played most of the snaps.  With Dan Arnold out, this guy could be just as good as any of the other WW TE's out there.