IndyColtsFan

Democracy wins again in California

Landslide win for the governor. No fraud here. Another Republitard and Capt. Crazysauce loss.

When will they learn?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Landslide win for the governor. No fraud here. Another Republitard and Capt. Crazysauce loss.

When will they learn?

as opposed to Russia?

he was recalled by over 2.5 million votes, there arent that many republicans in the state hth

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

as opposed to Russia?

he was recalled by over 2.5 million votes, there arent that many republicans in the state hth

He wasn't the governor of Russia, and he got a landslide confidence vote. HTH.

20 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

He wasn't the governor of Russia, and he got a landslide confidence vote. HTH.

Where did I say he was. Obviously you aren’t too bright as you supported the democrat Russia scam for 3 years trying to overturn an election

I love how people who don’t live here are cheering. 
CA is focked. 
He will run for President and the rest of the nation will become a crap hole like CA. 

gavin only cares about Gavin. 

Now I just need to convince my husband that it’s time to move. 

• Sad 3

Your side won a long time ago.  Sadly.

I watch Actionkid on youtube.  He, just a couple of days ago, live-streamed a video walkthrough of Harlem.  I was watching it live.  I cannot find to link it now.  Prolly deleted. He is a guy though walking on the sidewalk with a camera and there are large groups of motorcycles and ATVs just doing whatever the fock that they want on the roads in the city in broad daylight.  It is absurd and lawless and although not California, it is the epiphany of what you seem to desire, and that I do not understand.  Democrats suck.  They destroy everything that they touch.  What is your goal for this country?

• Thanks 1

I was told recently by multiple 40+ year old democrat men that they appreciate warning labels on harmful reading material. I have never heard a non dem say that.

I was also told that I'm an assh0le for nor wearing a mask in public, but when I bring up AOC at the Met Gala surrounded by not masked people, the response is So?

I hate the democrat party. I really desipse them. Most of them support vax passports. They support forced vaccination if children. They blame the unvaxxed for draconian measures by the government, and they cannot find fault with anyone attached to a democrat label

The hypocrisy makes me wonder if I'm going to have an aneurysm. I dont get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Wow, a Democrat won in a statewide election in California. Nobody could have predicted it.

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Wow, a Democrat won in a statewide election in California. Nobody could have predicted it.

Hey at least California had come a long way

in 2018 they projected a victory for Newsoulini when he was down big. Almost like they knew it would be changed 

https://ifunny.co/picture/the-california-midterms-were-called-an-hour-before-polls-closed-K52PzEXJ7

another stolen election 

it's how they roll, and they're so good at it

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Hard to really imagine that his policies are what people truly wanted, but hey good luck with it....

The smart people will leave.

Celebrate that he didn’t get recalled…hilarious 

6 minutes ago, nospk said:

Celebrate that he didn’t get recalled…hilarious 

The black man scared them.  Doesn't know his place. 

• Like 1

Putting a gorilla mask on and throwing eggs at a black man is more white supremacy than anything Liberals call white supremacy.

Yet it basically gets a pass from Dems.  

You can't make this stuff up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Putting a gorilla mask on and throwing eggs at a black man is more white supremacy than anything Liberals call white supremacy.

Yet it basically gets a pass from Dems.  

You can't make this stuff up.

Democrats are so stupid.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

When will they learn?

Troll better...

9 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

When will they learn?

Ummm, what the F___K.    What's the point of having a script if you don't follow it?     Are you off of your meds today?   

You were supposed to say;  because the US is dominated by white supremacist's and polluted by systematic racism, the white population of CA refused to accept that a black man could be governor of this state and instead left a guy in position who is the epitome of white privilege.    This once again proves beyond a shadow of a  doubt that racism exists and dominates US society and that whitey is keeping the black man down.   

I think you are supposed to riot now too.   At least massive protests with a bit of looting sprinkled in.  

• Sad 1

California recall statute is so dumb.  2018, 7.7 million people vote for him.  2021---hey 12% of the population don't like him(...let's have another election. One of the dumbest system laws that has ever been put on the books.

And then if the recall succeeds, the next governor is put in place by a plurality of votes. So if things broke different, Elder could have been elected with as little as 3 million votes. 

To trigger a recall election of a statewide elected official, proponents must gather a certain number of signatures from registered voters within a certain time period. The number must equal at least 12 percent of the votes cast in the previous election for that office. Based on the previous gubernatorial election, the 2021 recall petition required 1,495,709 signatures.

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Ummm, what the F___K.    What's the point of having a script if you don't follow it?     Are you off of your meds today?   

You were supposed to say;  because the US is dominated by white supremacist's and polluted by systematic racism, the white population of CA refused to accept that a black man could be governor of this state and instead left a guy in position who is the epitome of white privilege.    This once again proves beyond a shadow of a  doubt that racism exists and dominates US society and that whitey is keeping the black man down.   

I think you are supposed to riot now too.   At least massive protests with a bit of looting sprinkled in.  

this is beautiful, romantic brilliance .

Bravo Masshole, Bravo

(im from Norwood BTW.. just south between Boston and Foxboro)

They actually called Elder a "black white supremacist." 

How does that even work? 

Newsom won was completely unsurprising. They were never going to fully get rid of him.

Also, Newsom running for and winning the presidency has as much a chance of happening as utilit99 having a coherent thought. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Newsom won was completely unsurprising. They were never going to fully get rid of him.

Also, Newsom running for and winning the presidency has as much a chance of happening as utilit99 having a coherent thought. 

I keep hurting your feelers. :(

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

How does that even work? 

If you do not comply, you get a label.  Only complete submission to the liberal religion is acceptable.

13 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

When will they learn?

You can't be Rusty, Rusty is still a conservative, he just opposes Trump.  He told us so.

Also I see where this strange @IndyColtsFan fella gets his info; Biden called Elder a "Trump clone."  Anyone who listens to Elder for 5 seconds knows he couldn't be further from Trump, but listening to Biden instead is a wise move.  :thumbsup: 

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-calls-larry-elder-clone-trump-he-stumps-gavin-newsom-recall-election-eve-1628746

It is curious that the outcomes of an election and its relationship to Democracy seem to be partly predicated on whether or not the candidate who wins has views that align with a given political perspective.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, [echo] said:

this is beautiful, romantic brilliance .

Bravo Masshole, Bravo

(im from Norwood BTW.. just south between Boston and Foxboro)

Come on, man!   Do you really think that someone with the handle "masshole" would really need to be told where Norwood is???

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Come on, man!   Do you really think that someone with the handle "masshole" would really need to be told where Norwood is???

the Automile!!  good to see MA representin'

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

How does that even work? 

:wacko:

Does that even have a definition?

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

You can't be Rusty, Rusty is still a conservative, he just opposes Trump.  He told us so.

Unfortunately, Rusty is just a troll at this point. Regardless of the name he logs in with. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm a moderate conservative who believes California is a mismanaged craphole getting ruined by liberal idiots. I've been there many times and can see why people would leave it. 

Republitard extremists, as expected, were making baloney election-fraud claims, but the election process played out like as it was designed to do.

All the conspiracy crap, election-fraud baloney and Trump devotion is destroying the Republican party and giving Democraps more power with each passing day.

California sucks for its high taxes, congested cities, eroding infrastructure, homelessness, illegal immigration and myriad other things, but democracy is threatened when extremist sore losers waste taxpayer money on recall elections and then make false claims that the election was rigged.

California went way overboard on its COVID precautions, while Texor went way too far in the other direction. 

• Like 2

I rooting for the big one to hit.  Beachfront property in Arizona.   :thumbsup:

• Confused 1

Another loss for the Republicans. Always a good thing in any state. One would think forcing a recall they had NO chance of winning and costing the taxpayers 280 million would be a bad idea. Naturally, they are pushing the conspiracy theory nonsense. Voter Fraud: Part: 56789. Cause they knew they were gonna get stomped. Rednecks will believe anything they hear on FOX. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Another loss for the Republicans. Always a good thing in any state. One would think forcing a recall they had NO chance of winning and costing the taxpayers 280 million would be a bad idea. Naturally, they are pushing the conspiracy theory nonsense. Voter Fraud: Part: 56789. Cause they knew they were gonna get stomped. Rednecks will believe anything they hear on FOX. 

So you're loving everything Joe is doing? Tell me more...

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So you're loving everything Joe is doing? Tell me more...

This has nothing to do with the California recall and the ridiculous fraud claims. Just because someone thinks the recall and the fraud claims are stupid doesn't mean they like Biden, the Democratic California governor or California for that matter. Just because someone hates bananas doesn't mean they automatically like apples.