IndyColtsFan

Democracy wins again in California

21 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Another loss for the Republicans. Always a good thing in any state. One would think forcing a recall they had NO chance of winning and costing the taxpayers 280 million would be a bad idea. Naturally, they are pushing the conspiracy theory nonsense. Voter Fraud: Part: 56789. Cause they knew they were gonna get stomped. Rednecks will believe anything they hear on FOX. 

I agree with this 100 percent, sir.

Just now, IndyColtsFan said:

This has nothing to do with the California recall and the ridiculous fraud claims. Just because someone thinks the recall and the fraud claims are stupid doesn't mean they like Biden, the Democratic California governor or California for that matter. Just because someone hates bananas doesn't mean they automatically like apples. 

Worms!!!!! :lol:

25 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

This has nothing to do with the California recall and the ridiculous fraud claims. Just because someone thinks the recall and the fraud claims are stupid doesn't mean they like Biden, the Democratic California governor or California for that matter. Just because someone hates bananas doesn't mean they automatically like apples. 

Butt out...Vince is a serial Dem apologist.  He loves Joe

1 hour ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Worms is in the house!!!!! :banana:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Butt out...Vince is a serial Dem apologist.  He loves Joe

That still doesn't make your comment remotely relevant to the point. This is about the California recall, not Biden. 

• Sad 1

It sucks Newson won.  It means more of these California idiots will be moving here.  They are already working hard to turn Austin into an open sh!tter like San Fran.

3 hours ago, Vince44 said:

Another loss for the Republicans. Always a good thing in any state. One would think forcing a recall they had NO chance of winning and costing the taxpayers 280 million would be a bad idea. Naturally, they are pushing the conspiracy theory nonsense. Voter Fraud: Part: 56789. Cause they knew they were gonna get stomped. Rednecks will believe anything they hear on FOX. 

But you were all about Russia overthrowing the election 

36 minutes ago, Bert said:

It sucks Newson won.  It means more of these California idiots will be moving here.  They are already working hard to turn Austin into an open sh!tter like San Fran.

I agree with this. But what sucks in California is a bunch of taxpayer dollars blown on a useless recall election that saw a total blowout. Then the added thorn of the fraud BS. Republican extremism is killing the party.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

I agree with this. But what sucks in California is a bunch of taxpayer dollars blown on a useless recall election that saw a total blowout. Then the added thorn of the fraud BS. Republican extremism is killing the party.

Extremism is what is killing California.....and it isn't republican extremism.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bert said:

Extremism is what is killing California.....and it isn't republican extremism.  

I agree. California is what happens when looney liberals get to decide everything. And it's coming in Texor thanks to people like our governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general and morons and national embarrassments such as Louie Gohmert. The big cities are getting more blue by the day. 

10 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

And it's coming in Texor thanks to people like our governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general and morons and national embarrassments such as Louie Gohmert. The big cities are getting more blue by the day. 

:lol:  That's hilarious.  Keep trolling brother.  Maybe some of those inner city liberals will steal some more of your money next time you go back to the big city.  :cheers:

8 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

I agree. California is what happens when looney liberals get to decide everything.  

:thumbsup:

49 minutes ago, Bert said:

:lol:  That's hilarious.  Keep trolling brother.  Maybe some of those inner city liberals will steal some more of your money next time you go back to the big city.  :cheers:

Cry softly in your pillow when Beto becomes governor or U.S. senator in the next election ...

1 minute ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Cry softly in your pillow when Beto becomes governor or U.S. senator in the next election ...

Poor worms, you're hurting. :(

So then if a Democrat wins its "Democracy" but if a Republican wins its Russia or white supremacy....that is an odd paradigm....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So then if a Democrat wins its muh fraud but if a Republican wins its Russia or white supremacy.....

Fixed

• Sad 1

States' rights, this is what California wants, enjoy. My brother lives in Sacramento, absolutely hates it there, looking for opportunity to leave. A lot of that going on, will be interesting to see what's left in a generation.

10 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

:lol:

12 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

I agree. California is what happens when looney liberals get to decide everything. And it's coming in Texor thanks to people like our governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general and morons and national embarrassments such as Louie Gohmert. The big cities are getting more blue by the day. 

Didn't you vote for Biden? This makes no sense if you're just voting them in like the rest of them. 

Such a troll at this point. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

States' rights, this is what California wants, enjoy. My brother lives in Sacramento, absolutely hates it there, looking for opportunity to leave. A lot of that going on, will be interesting to see what's left in a generation.

I have a buddy in Fresno. I congratulated him on Newsom not getting recalled. :lol:

He was not amused.