Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Josh Gordon

Not  Again......

Josh Gordon

2012 - Great rookie season

2013 - Violates substance abuse policy, 2-game suspension.

2014 - DUI before season, suspended 10 games, Browns suspend an extra game for violation of team rules

2015 - Violates substance abuse policy, year-long suspension.

2016 - Violates substance abuse policy, suspended 4-games. Leaves Browns to rehab.

2017 - Denied reinstatement until Week 13. Plays out season.

2018 - Browns cut after week 1 - "violating team trust". Joins Patriots, leaves before playoffs as NFL considers indefinite ban for violating reinstatement terms.

2019 - Plays half season before hitting IR. Signs to Seahawks. Eventually suspended for violation of PED's and substance abuse.

2020 - Reinstated for final 2 weeks, but then violated reinstatement terms - suspended indefinitely.

2021 - Awaiting reinstatement

:o

I'm sure somebody in my league will be desperate enough to pick him up...

I have a move I need to make before the weekend, but I'm going to use the spot to pick up Gordon first just to get the reaction from the group.  😁

7 minutes ago, Cretins said:

I have a move I need to make before the weekend, but I'm going to use the spot to pick up Gordon first just to get the reaction from the group.

You can probly trade him for Allen Robinson, on the grounds that whoever was dumb enough to draft Allen Robinson would probly fall for it.

11 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Josh Gordon

2014 - DUI before season, suspended 10 games, Browns suspend an extra game for violation of team rules

2016 - Violates substance abuse policy, suspended 4-games. Leaves Browns to rehab.

2018 - Browns cut after week 1 - "violating team trust". Joins Patriots, leaves before playoffs as NFL considers indefinite ban for violating reinstatement terms.

2019 - Plays half season before hitting IR. Signs to Seahawks. Eventually suspended for violation of PED's and substance abuse.

2020 - Reinstated for final 2 weeks, but then violated reinstatement terms - suspended indefinitely.

He's like the fandandy of the NFL.  I respect his sticktoitiveness.

On 9/16/2021 at 4:12 PM, GobbleDog said:

Josh Gordon

The struggle is real when it comes to this.  Wish him nothing but the best.   Lotsa talent.. lotsa demons. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 4:54 PM, posty said:

Steve Howe still has you beat...

First thing that popped in my head. :lol:

• Like 2

On 9/15/2021 at 10:02 AM, [echo] said:

is he still on the Seahawks?

No

34 minutes ago, Brutal Brutus said:

Time to cut Hill and Kelce. 

Absolutely....... He's really turned his life around this time...lol

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

Absolutely....... He's really turned his life around this time...lol

Andy Reid believes in helping guys with issues. Just not Kareem Hunt even though all the guy did was get into  a slap fight with some obnoxious drunk groupie who kept banging on his hotel room door.

I hope someone in my three leagues pick him up Wednesday. 

I just added him.  I had an open roster spot because of using 2 I.R. spots and only picking up an extra defense before the games kicked off.  Since he was still a free agent on ESPN I was able to add him not having to wait for waiver or bid.

No way in any universe that I pick him up in fantasy, but if he helps Mahomes get to 6000/60, I'm all aboard.  A squared-away Josh Gordon and Tyreek Hill on the same team with Travis Kelce and Mahomes at QB would be insane--but then spending any FAAB on him is insane too.

Brady vs Mahomes

Gronk vs Kelce

Antonio Brown vs Josh Gordon

Fournette vs CEH

Super Bowl LVI

Coming Soon.

• Sad 1

Could help the Chiefs for sure, but 0 fantasy value unless Hill goes down in a month. He will be on the practice squad for a while.

Shaabyi

There's resin to be excited, he's been added to the 53-man roster :banana:

9 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

There's resin to be excited, he's been added to the 53-man roster :banana:

:lol:

If you think Josh Gordon is going to be a savior for the Chiefs, you are very delusional...

On 9/27/2021 at 7:02 PM, AxeElf said:

No way in any universe that I pick him up in fantasy, but if he helps Mahomes get to 6000/60, I'm all aboard.  A squared-away Josh Gordon and Tyreek Hill on the same team with Travis Kelce and Mahomes at QB would be insane--but then spending any FAAB on him is insane too.

I wonder how much is left in the tank, as opposed to the tankard.

23 minutes ago, posty said:

If you think Josh Gordon is going to be a savior for the Chiefs, you are very delusional...

the joke

your head

7 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

the joke

your head

Actually it would be Gordon and his nose and weed and whatever else he does...

3 hours ago, posty said:

Why would they think that? This is once again one of your DA post.  

1. Jesus is the only Savior of the world. 

2.  They don’t need J Gordon to be greater then let’s say T Hill, just better then what they have now as their wr2. But if he is better then THill, congrats to KC fans   

Welcome. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Why would they think that? This is once again one of your DA post.  

1. Jesus is the only Savior of the world. 

2.  They don’t need J Gordon to be greater then let’s say T Hill, just better then what they have now as their wr2. But if he is better then THill, congrats to KC fans   

Welcome. 

Exactly, this is a low-risk/ high reward signing.  Hardman isn't living up to expectations, Robinson sucks and pringle can't catch.  If Gordon is competent he makes this offense just that much more dynamic.  Now if the defense could just force a forth down before the other team gets to midfield...

13 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Exactly, this is a low-risk/ high reward signing.  Hardman isn't living up to expectations, Robinson sucks and pringle can't catch.  If Gordon is competent he makes this offense just that much more dynamic.  Now if the defense could just force a forth down before the other team gets to midfield...

Forth down?