Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Liberals turn on CNN’s Kasie Hunt after new hire breaks rank to criticize Democrats

:lol: They tolerate when some chick puts on a gorilla mask and throws an egg at a black dude running for governor, but when one of their own tells the truth about newsom and creepy joe, there is no tolerating that. :nono: 

Everyone from Keith Olbermann to John Legend scolded the CNN analyst

CNN’s newest hire Kasie Hunt was scolded from the left for breaking rank with the liberal network Tuesday night by criticizing Democrats following the California recall election

Hunt, who joined CNN this month after eight years at MSNBC, took to Twitter after embattled Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom survived the recall and was condemned by some of the viewers to whom her new employer typically caters. 

"Obviously California is a Special Place -- but the fact that a Democratic national star in waiting *faced* a recall and then had to fight hard for it midway through the campaign does say a lot about the potential challenges Democrats face across the map," Hunt continued. "Especially if President Biden can't demonstrate he's capable of getting the resurgent pandemic under control, has another competence crisis a la Afghanistan, can't get his budget plan through Congress, etc."

Hunt’s former MSNBC colleague Malcolm Nance didn’t appreciate her analysis. 

"Oh this is just plain old stupid," Nance wrote. 

Activist Darlene McDonald reacted, "How does a really good news anchor get this so very wrong? We all make mistakes. I employ Ms Hunt to take a second look at this and perhaps, rewrite it with a renewed outlook. I'm not giving up on her. She's better than this take."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kasie-hunt-cnn-hire-breaks-democrats

49 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: They tolerate when some chick puts on a gorilla mask and throws an egg at a black dude running for governor, but when one of their own tells the truth about newsom and creepy joe, there is no tolerating that. :nono: 

Everyone from Keith Olbermann to John Legend scolded the CNN analyst

CNN’s newest hire Kasie Hunt was scolded from the left for breaking rank with the liberal network Tuesday night by criticizing Democrats following the California recall election

Hunt, who joined CNN this month after eight years at MSNBC, took to Twitter after embattled Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom survived the recall and was condemned by some of the viewers to whom her new employer typically caters. 

"Obviously California is a Special Place -- but the fact that a Democratic national star in waiting *faced* a recall and then had to fight hard for it midway through the campaign does say a lot about the potential challenges Democrats face across the map," Hunt continued. "Especially if President Biden can't demonstrate he's capable of getting the resurgent pandemic under control, has another competence crisis a la Afghanistan, can't get his budget plan through Congress, etc."

Hunt’s former MSNBC colleague Malcolm Nance didn’t appreciate her analysis. 

"Oh this is just plain old stupid," Nance wrote. 

Activist Darlene McDonald reacted, "How does a really good news anchor get this so very wrong? We all make mistakes. I employ Ms Hunt to take a second look at this and perhaps, rewrite it with a renewed outlook. I'm not giving up on her. She's better than this take."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kasie-hunt-cnn-hire-breaks-democrats

Hmmm, I wonder what makes it "stupid" or "wrong".  Simply that it does not fall in line with the dogma? Everyone should already know that you have to lie through your teeth if you are in the MSM today and not part of the dogma.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hmmm, I wonder what makes it "stupid" or "wrong".  Simply that it does not fall in line with the dogma? Everyone should already know that you have to lie through your teeth if you are in the MSM today and not part of the dogma.

Not sure at all. Maybe the board democrats that love cnn can shine some light on why it's stupid and wrong.