Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

Bold Prediction

Le'veon Bell plays Sunday nite and gets his payback to Andy Reid, and for all you that thinks he's washed you'll see I watched him when he was with the jets the oline got blown up every time 

What’s your prediction? How many yards and tds and rec? 

Do remember he’ll be one of four Rbs.  

He's still on the practice squad but they said today there's a good chance he's playing ,and bell has beef with Reid 

2 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Le'veon Bell plays Sunday nite and gets his payback to Andy Reid, and for all you that thinks he's washed you'll see I watched him when he was with the jets the oline got blown up every time 

Defenses stacked the box to stop the run.

The pass game wasnt good.    So the smart move is to stop the player most likely to hurt you.   in New York, that was Bell.

I dont deny that.   Then Bell became a malcontent like he was in Pittsburgh.   then they let him walk.

what happens here is anybody's guess.   I think Bell will be good for a while.  Baltimore is a winning team, so Bell will likely play nice for a while.

But this is a no nonsense coaching staff.  if Bell becomes a problem they will cut him like yesterdays garbage.

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

He's still on the practice squad but they said today there's a good chance he's playing ,and bell has beef with Reid 

its always a good thing to have a motovated player on your side. 

My guess is they let him play

6 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

What’s your prediction? How many yards and tds and rec? 

Do remember he’ll be one of four Rbs.  

5 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

I’m not trying to mock you, I’m just wondering how productive you think he’ll be? 

Looks like Freeman was activated over L Bell. 

This could be the winner for worst bold prediction of all time! The prediction was neither bold nor accurate. Well done!

Players that didn’t have a job 3 weeks ago didn’t have a job for a reason.  The best Bell and Freeman can hope for is to be kept on the roster as a change of pace back, or depth.

54 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Looks like Freeman was activated over L Bell. 

Yeah that sucks i think its a contract dispute 

13 minutes ago, jrokh said:

This could be the winner for worst bold prediction of all time! The prediction was neither bold nor accurate. Well done!

Hope this helps with your mental health and low self esteem 

On 9/16/2021 at 3:11 PM, GobbleDog said:

Falcons shock the world... Bucs lose.

Neither team is nearly as a good or bad as people think. 

I wasn't trolling - I really believed this. I was wrong, but game was closer than score indicated.... It was 25-28 when 4th quarter started. Final score: 25-48.

Bucs are still overrated.

• Haha 1