Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

What's The Best Thing About Dating Homeless Girls ?

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They are rocking the 70's and 80's bush ? Nostalgia!

:unsure: It might smell not to pretty down there.

9 hours ago, easilyscan said:

You can drop them off anywhere.

How do you know where to pick them up?

First you gotta meet a hot one. Here's one way. 

A man has posted an online ad calling on “stunning” homeless women to get in touch so he can give them shelter — in return for sex.

The advertisement is one of hundreds listed on the notorious classifieds site Craigslist and a charity says that the ads aim to “exploit” vulnerable women.

Dozens of ads in London openly state that homeless women or female students looking for accommodation can pay with their bodies.

One post said a female student could act as a “resource” in return for free housing.

Another individual said: “If there is any homeless single stunning females who are out there seeking to save or seeking to be rehoused by a friendly genuine white British guy then look no further.

“I offer a genuine offer to any young single hot sexy female of any nationality or culture to house share with me free rent free.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/08/17/creeps-offer-homeless-women-shelter-in-exchange-for-sex/amp/

She hasn't eaten in days so her anal tract is clean.

🤮

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

First you gotta meet a hot one. Here's one way. 

A man has posted an online ad calling on “stunning” homeless women to get in touch so he can give them shelter — in return for sex.

The advertisement is one of hundreds listed on the notorious classifieds site Craigslist and a charity says that the ads aim to “exploit” vulnerable women.

Dozens of ads in London openly state that homeless women or female students looking for accommodation can pay with their bodies.

One post said a female student could act as a “resource” in return for free housing.

Another individual said: “If there is any homeless single stunning females who are out there seeking to save or seeking to be rehoused by a friendly genuine white British guy then look no further.

“I offer a genuine offer to any young single hot sexy female of any nationality or culture to house share with me free rent free.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/08/17/creeps-offer-homeless-women-shelter-in-exchange-for-sex/amp/

Shooters shoot.

They have that sexy thousand yard stare in their eyes. The kind that you would see in The Walking Dead. Not from the zombie walkers, but from the cast members half-assed stumbling their way through the script, wondering how many more years they have to do this crap.

When you ask them how much, and they say 40 bucks, you can ask them how much to kill them, and they say 50 bucks.

So, you drive to a secluded place, you cut their focking head off, then have sex with them. Then you bury them in the woods, along side the knife. Because you want to remind them you'll use that knife again if they try to crawl out of the grave. The Walking Dead, after all.

2 hours ago, phillybear said:

They have that sexy thousand yard stare in their eyes. The kind that you would see in The Walking Dead. Not from the zombie walkers, but from the cast members half-assed stumbling their way through the script, wondering how many more years they have to do this crap.

When you ask them how much, and they say 40 bucks, you can ask them how much to kill them, and they say 50 bucks.

So, you drive to a secluded place, you cut their focking head off, then have sex with them. Then you bury them in the woods, along side the knife. Because you want to remind them you'll use that knife again if they try to crawl out of the grave. The Walking Dead, after all.

Did you leave the $90? If not, that's stealing. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Did you leave the $90? If not, that's stealing. 

Are you out of your mind? Haven't you heard? I'm about to lose my job.

6 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Are you out of your mind? Haven't you heard? I'm about to lose my job.

Ok, you are forgiven.

But only if you are black and vote radical liberal.