1Superflex

1RB

2WR/TE

2Flex

My current lineup

QB Rodgers, Winston, Burrow

RB Chubb, J Robinson, J. Williams, Dillion, Mitchell

WR/TE Adams, Kelce, Woods, M. Williams, Shepard

I have been offered AJ Brown and Lawrence for Rodgers.  

Should I accept?

10 minutes ago, prostrollo said:

10 team .5 PPR Super flex league.

Start 

1QB

1Superflex

1RB

2WR/TE

2Flex

My current lineup

QB Rodgers, Winston, Burrow

RB for this trade non factor

WR/TE Adams, Kelce, Woods, M. Williams, Shepard

I have been offered AJ Brown and Lawrence for Rodgers.  

what we dont know is whether this is a keeper or a redraft league.

In a redraft league I dont think i'd make the trade.

in a keeper league, you MAY consider the deal only because Rodgers likely only has a couple good years left. 

most QB's of his calibre I assume they can play and be productive up to the age of 40 or 41.  I think hes now 37 or 38.

so at this point its a trade of present value vs future value.  Lawrence has likely over a decade left (assuming good health)  so at this point the deal is at least worth looking at.

the conditions I'd look at this deal:

I cannot say for sure as you have not posted all of  your roster so I'll give some basic advice:

in a keeper league, I would say if you have a shot at winning the championship this year or next, you dont trade rodgers.   This deal wont help your chances of winning today. Rodgers is worth more now than those players combined in a superflex format (present value)

if you have no shot at winning the championship this year or next, you should seriously think about making the deal.

it usually takes at least 2 years to do a full rebuild and if you are not competitive this year or next, you are better off unloading Rodgers while he still has value.  At 40 people wont pay a ton for him unless hes a top 3 QB.  even then, his age will scare away a lot of potential buyers.

his value declines some every year(due to age) even if he is productive.

anyhow I hope this post has helped. 

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Any QBs on the wire?

in a superflex format you wont have QB's on the wire.  at least none that score any points.

usually teams will flex out any QB that scores over 15 points per game so that usually means the top 20-24 QB's are all starting and the rest are sitting on peoples bench.

7 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

in a superflex format you wont have QB's on the wire.  at least none that score any points.

usually teams will flex out any QB that scores over 15 points per game so that usually means the top 20-24 QB's are all starting and the rest are sitting on peoples bench.

There were 3 QBs on the wire, since it is a 10 team league, tyrod could be decent this year due to garbage time and Zach Wilson could improve.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

There were 3 QBs on the wire, since it is a 10 team league, tyrod could be decent this year due to garbage time and Zach Wilson could improve.

I was a bit surprised to see Tyrod there.   the yards he gains with his feet usually more than offset the lower passing yards.

I figure he will be on someones bench by week 4 or 5.

ditto for Wilson.  honestly in all my leagues hes been a speculative add that sits on peoples bench in normal format.

then again, this is a 10 team superflex as compared to a 12 teamer.  (I missed that when I replied)  in a 10 teamer there are usually a couple on the wire.  if this were a 12 team league there would likely be nothing

Take the trade.