Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Drop Golladay for Chark?

These two are within 10 spots of each other on most ECR's I've seen with Golladay the higher ranked. Chark is available and I'm reading that he is a WR2 at this point with his week 1 target share and air yards (third highest last week). Other bench WR are Sutton and Cooks so I think Golladay is the one to cut, if any at all. Non-PPR scoring. Also have Fields as back-up QB who I could cut but I think he's in for a big second half. Thoughts? I'll help you. :thumbsup:

I like Chark but I don't think I'm dropping Golladay (or any other of your WRs for him) just yet. Who else is on your roster? 

Fields... depends if you really need a back-up QB but I'm in the same position. Don't need him but think he could have real value once he gets the starting job.

Cook, Mixon, Henderson, Hunt, Mitchell

AJ Brown, Godwin, Sutton, Golladay, Cooks

Brady, Fields

Concur 

I would not drop Fields. No no. Trade him if you have to once he gets rolling, he'll be valuable. Golloday vs. Chark is a push for me at this point. Take the guy you feel better about. For me it would be Golloday. I'm not big on Sutton. And I think Cooks is good trade bait right now. 

If week 1 turns out to be an accurate indicator, the Jaguars are going to be behind in almost every game this year. 

On the other hand, with the injury to Jerry Jeudy (out 4 to 6 weeks) Sutton 'should' see more targets.

I've never had Golloday on a fantasy team, so I've never really paid attention to him. 

Very tough decision.  If any/all of these receivers ended up with 1000 yards & 10 td's, it wouldn't be a huge surprise.

I'd go with Chark & hope Lawrence improves his accuracy as the year progresses.

* agree that you shouldn't give up Fields *

I would either drop Fields to grab him or just stay put. Golladay to Chark isn't necessarily a huge upgrade but Chark is a nice bench piece to have. 

Golladay to Chark would be a significant downgrade, but being rid of Fields would be the best thing of all--so of course you drop Fields for Chark.