Vince44

Why can't the Republicans see their hypocrisy?

On masks/vaccines: My Body! My choice! Free country. 

On a pea sized unborn fetus: Your body? But my choice! Delivery that baby! Conceived by rape or incest? So what? 

It's also funny how the pro life party stands in the way of EVERY attempt to make it a little more harder to buy assault rifles. Guess the endless amount of innocent lives lost in hundreds of mass shootings isn't so bad. But a itty bitty dot on an ultrasound? We must protect that life at all costs! Right wing nuts are toxic to American. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here's the part youre missing. That little pea-sized unborn fetus is a person with the right to life. Being unborn doesn't mean sh1t to me. That clump of cells becomes a human and has the rights to their body too. And deserves the chance at life.

At this point, women and men have lots of options for family planning. Focking use them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

I acknowledge every day I am a hypocritisizer. I just don’t care. 👌

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vince44 said:

On a pea sized unborn fetus: Your body? But my choice! Delivery that baby! Conceived by rape or incest? So what? 

It's also funny how the pro life party stands in the way of EVERY attempt to make it a little more harder to buy assault rifles. Guess the endless amount of innocent lives lost in hundreds of mass shootings isn't so bad. But a itty bitty dot on an ultrasound? We must protect that life at all costs! Right wing nuts are toxic to American. 

Not even close to being the same

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Only a lib would compare a person killing their kid because they were too drunk or lazy to use birth control, with someone who doesn't want to put suspect drugs in their body. 

Where do these idiots come from?

1 hour ago, Vince44 said:

I mean someone could easily argue this from the other way and invert the situations and feel they are right.

Of course though people aren't making that argument- they are saying they should be able to dictate to another person what they do in one scenario- which is idiotic. 

I can't even believe that these two items are being COMPARED. 

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which two completely opposing arguments appear to be logically equivalent when in fact they are not.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I can't even believe that these two items are being COMPARED. 

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which two completely opposing arguments appear to be logically equivalent when in fact they are not.

TBF- I've heard plenty of people who are "anti-mask" frame their argument in this manner of "Whatever happened to my body, my choice"? So both sides are using the argument for different means. 

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Only a lib would compare a person killing their kid because they were too drunk or lazy to use birth control, with someone who doesn't want to put suspect drugs in their body. 

Where do these idiots come from?

Your face is natural birth control. Loser.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

TBF- I've heard plenty of people who are "anti-mask" frame their argument in this manner of "Whatever happened to my body, my choice"? So both sides are using the argument for different means. 

Who is "anti-mask"? Those who don't want the drug shot into their bodies are mostly "wear a mask if you want to, I don't care".

Masks don't do shlt except hurt the people who wear them. I personally don't care if you wear one 24 hours, that's your personal problem. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Vince44 said:

The "my body, my choice" response to vaccine mandates is us throwing your argument in favor of abortion back in your face. In other words, we're pointing out YOUR hypocrisy. HTH

Also, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. 

Nowhere in the BoR does it say, "the right to terminate your pregnancy shall not be infringed."

For the record, if you don't want to bring your spawn into this world IDGAF. That would be kid is better off not being born to an irresponsible slvt who prolly doesn't have the means to provide for it in the first place. 

• Thanks 2

I wonder what vincie would say if voters and government told people they had to get an abortion or else they should not be allowed out or to be able to keep their jobs. Hmmm....

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who is "anti-mask"? Those who don't want the drug shot into their bodies are mostly "wear a mask if you want to, I don't care".

Masks don't do shlt except hurt the people who wear them. I personally don't care if you wear one 24 hours, that's your personal problem. 

Just loads of nonsense here that is not even worth responding to. 

Iraq didn't attack the US so why did we attack?

Libya didn't attack the US so why did we attack?  Oh wait, this one is OK because Obama said so.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Just loads of nonsense here that is not even worth responding to. 

So you both respond, AND have nothing. Focking liberals are so stupid. :lol:

The economy crashed in 2000.  Bush didn't take office until 2001.  But the crash is still Bush's fault!

The economy crashed before the 2008 election.  Obama didn't take office until after the crash.  But THIS TIME we can't blame Obama because he didn't take office yet!

When Clinton was under investigation, the left called for the end of the politics of personal destruction.  Then the left went on a rampage trying to personally destroy Bush, Trump, Cheney, Rush, Gingrich, Tucker, etc.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you both respond, AND have nothing. Focking liberals are so stupid. :lol:

When you say something that is accurate or coherent I will respond. You just spout lies and post emojis. You have less than Andy Dalton at QB

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

When you say something that is accurate or coherent I will respond. You just spout lies and post emojis. You have less than Andy Dalton at QB

Thanks for the response again!! :thumbsup:

The far left and far right are both crazy. How about you think about the issues instead of just parroting the talking points of your preferred cable news network.

4 hours ago, Vince44 said:

Why can't Democrats see their hypocrisy?  Oil is evil, satanic, killing mother earth and must be stopped no matter the expense!!!  :mad::mad: The next day from the White House: PLEEEEASE Mr. Master in Saudi Arabia start producing more oil because gasoline prices are too high and we might not get reelected.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Funny how these hypocritical focks get liberal idiots to believe they care about the environment while flying around in private jets and sailing around in mega yachts.

47 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

The far left and far right are both crazy. How about you think about the issues instead of just parroting the talking points of your preferred cable news network.

What is the "far right" advocating that will destroy this country.?

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Thats pretty extreme. My biggest gripe with the right is tax cuts for the rich and sending our troops to places they dont belong.

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Thats pretty extreme. 

I don't believe it is. "Biden" policies (far left) are absolutely destructive.   . What policy or policies  the "far right"  has proposed is destructive. 

Look at our Gerald Ford aircraft carrier program. Littoral combat ship program. Honestly, the only real difference between Republicans and Democrats at this point? Is Republicans hate the idea of spending money on individual 'welfare.' But love spending money on worthless corporate welfare that costs a million times more and is a tenth as effective. 

This is why I back True Conservatives.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I don't believe it is. "Biden" policies (far left) are absolutely destructive.   . What policy or policies  the "far right"  has proposed is destructive. 

Umm... Everything military since ..m

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You have to be more specific.

28 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You mean other than Afghanistan and Iraq and...

John Kerry got absolutely Lampoonef when he said he wanted to treat Afghanistan like a special forces situation sending in Special Forces to kill specific individuals. While George Bush said he didn't want his boys 'halfway around the world nation building'. And then guess what he did?

fulck you. In recent history, the Republicans have Focked over the country much more than Democrats.

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

John Kerry got absolutely Lampoonef when he said he wanted to treat Afghanistan like a special forces situation sending in Special Forces to kill specific individuals. While George Bush said he didn't want his boys 'halfway around the world nation building'. And then guess what he did?

fulck you. In recent history, the Republicans have Focked over the country much more than Democrats.

Agreed. Imagine a world where we didnt have endless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Where would we be now? I was completely for it at the time, as a dumb 20 yr old. It is the single issue that made me stop seeing things through a partisan lens.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Vince44 said:

"Republicans" are merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the Leftists chants of "My body, my choice". They're simply telling you bozos you can't have it both ways. The left started the chant and are now getting it back in their face. True Conservatives want life and liberty and not the dictatorship crap you're side is spewing.  

6 hours ago, Vince44 said:

Remind me again who are the ones always claiming the other side is racist but defend a white woman wearing a gorilla mask and throwing things at a black man? 🤔

It is amusing that attempts to highlight leftist hypocrisy through sarcasm are lost on leftists.  In their zeal to be offended and/or highlight fault in others they completely miss the maneuver to highlight the incongruity of their thoughts.

Yes that illustrious long list of funny conservatives who are just using hypocrisy instead of not understanding the irony of their words.

15 hours ago, Vince44 said:

:lol:

do you have a brain defect? no, really do you?

11 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

100% this.  They are also the most vocal.

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

:blink: :wacko: