Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

how do you clean your shoes and how often?

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Correction.  

I "live" in a sh!thole and "stay” stupid. 

Corrected it for you. Why do you do this to yourself? Make yourself retarded and a d1ck all the time? I never get enough of laughing at you any time you try to act tough and talk Sh1t. It’s hilarious the same poosay that was stripped naked before entering his house so his entire family can disinfect themselves and their clothes is trying to talk Sh1t :lol: hilarious

pssst. You do realize there’s bad neighborhoods in every city just like theirs good neighborhoods right? Prob not since you stay in a trailer park. They all are sh1tholes so it’s all youve known

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

$1600 a month isn’t a “sh1thole” unlike the trailer you’re in. Oh, and I also have a mortgage I’m paying on too. Some of us can actually afford stuff like that. You not being included and someone younger than you being able to is what pisses you off :lol: 

If it’s a SFH bigger than like 1,000 square feet, then yeah probably a sh1thole.

• Confused 1

I have this back at my house for spot checks but honestly haven’t had to use it a lot. so much easier to just pay someone else to do it

Stone & Clark 12PC Shoe Polish & Care Kit, Leather Shoe Shine Kit with Brown Wax, Shoe Brushes for Polishing, Compact Shoe Cleaning Kit with Horse Hair Brushes & PU https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076LL6Z8D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_XDBT4H1TT7XBXT468KF1

• Sad 1